16 December 2015

Rising male stars of 2015








Joy News 24 - Naver: Rising stars Ryu Joon Yeol, Park Bo Gum and Yook Sung Jae

1. [+132, -15] Ryu Joon Yeol and Park Bo Gum are the best ㅋㅋㅋ

2. [+93, -12] Park Bo Gum and Ryu Joon Yeol

3. [+75, -8] I really like Ryu Joon Yeol and Park Bo Gum^^ I love all the actors from R88. Not one outshines the other ㅋㅋㅋ

4. [+51, -1] I hardly watch dramas but I fell for Park Bo Gum's charms in 'I Remember You'. I was overjoyed when I found out he's going to be in R88. I've gone completely crazy for himㅠㅠ R88 is so fun and it's definitely the best Reply series ever

5. [+40, -4] Bo Gum oppa, I love you

6. [+22, -1] Bo Gum oppa is the best. I'm now totally addicted to him ♥♥♥

7. [+34, -5] Park Bo Gum ㅠㅠDammit, I've fallen so hard

8. [+20, -1] Park Bo Gum~~~ Park Bogumi~ Bo Gum-ah

9. [+59, -15] Yook Sung Jae was the trend for the first half of the year while the latter half is all about Ryu Joon Yeol and Park Bo Gum. They're jjang. Kim Min Jae, nugu?

10. [+17, -2] Ryu Joon Yeol and Park Bo Gum are the best ones above, Ryu Joon Yeol especially. Park Bo Gum's quite well-known and he was already doing well before 'Reply' but I think Ryu Joon Yeol will hit it daebak even more

-

0 comments: