1 December 2015

[Spoilers] Bubblegum, Glamorous Temptation, Oh My Venus, Six Flying Dragons



tv Report - Naver: 'Bubblegum', Lee Jong Hyuk confesses to Jung Ryeo Won "Let's start all over again"

1. [+1,186, -41] His character in the drama isn't the greatest, but I would stupidly say yes to Lee Jong Hyuk if this happens to me in real life

2. [+506, -35] No no no no no

3. [+445, -11] I love this drama so much ㅜㅜㅜㅜ It's getting more interesting

4. [+400, -10] What will happen next? ㅠㅜㅜ This drama is really good!!

5. [+148, 0] What Ri Hwan's mom said is unforgettable,  "From now on, don't listen to me. From now on, live and do what makes you happy".  A mother's sincere wish

6. [+91, -3] The directing was daebak in that scene where Haeng Ah and Ri Hwan are heading to the hospital

7. [+132, -3] I love the warm and fuzzy feeling this drama gives me. A shame that tvN doesn't promote it enough. I want a happy ending for Ri Hwan and Haeng Ah

7. [+101, -22]  I really don't like Lee Jong Hyuk's character. When they were still dating, he barely called her and he gave her a hard time and now he wants her back. He's selfish. Please let Haeng Ah and Ri Hwan be happy

8. [+72, -4] No other actor would've nailed Ri Hwan's character better than Lee Dong Wook

9. [+51, -1] The mood of this drama is peaceful and quiet. I love it whenever Yang Dong Gun appears ㅎㅎ

10. [+45, -2] Why are the recent episodes so sad? Can't they add more sweet scenes of Ri Hwan and Haeng Ah?







Osen - Naver: 'Glamorous Temptation', Choi Kang Hee wails over daughter's death 

1. [+2,323, -40] Gal Sowon's suffering so much in dramas. She died here and she almost died in 'Geum Sa Wol'

2. [+1,557, -62] Her daughter's death is the turning point of her revenge. But did Mirae slip or did she commit suicide? If it's the latter, the writers must be so cruel

3. [+1,231, -39] Heol... Why kill the little girl too?

4. [+898, -55] Eun Soo finally enters the dark side and she'll start using the Prime Minister to her advantage. I'm loving where this is going

5. [+286, -9] I hate it when a character dies in a drama ㅜㅜ

6. [+275, -4] Writer, why kill the daughter too? That's cruel

7.  [+220, -5] I hope she's not dead

8. [+144, -5] I've been so scared for this kid all along. Is this the end of her too? ㅠㅜ Please start your revenge soon

9. [+132, -4] Journalist, how are you so sure that she's dead?

10. [+86, 0] Let's not kill a kid too









Osen - Naver: 'Oh My Venus', So Ji Sub and Shin Minah's second kiss in the rain...Romance in full blast 

1. [+3,996, -60] Things are escalating quickly... 

2. [+3,724, -80] I'm a man but he is indeed So Ganji

3. [+2,877, -72] "You can't say 'no'". Yeah yeah I won't ㅠㅠㅠㅠ

4. [+2,480, -54] Look at his eyes ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ Have a happy relationship

5. [+561, -24] The plot is ridiculous but still watching it for Shin Minah and So Ji Sub

6. [+546, -13] I like that he's not slowing things down ㅠㅠ The kiss caught me off guard!

7. [+453, -39] Woah, I love this drama!! Shin Minah made that coffee scene look like a CF. She's super pretty

Naver
1. [+1,250, -22] So Ji Sub's eyes...

2. [+992, -15] Too sweet~~

3. [+612, -19] I bet someone's jealous

4. [+234, -8] This drama feels empty but So Ji Sub is so cool. I'm watching it for him. Shin Minah's cute too!!!

5. [+233, -5] So Ji Sub's melo eyes are unrivalled hence he suits dramas with heavier plots such as 'I'm Sorry I Love You' more than romcoms. He's honestly doing all the work in this drama

6. [+213, -5] Never mind that we get a kiss scene this early, So Ji Sub looked as if he had honey dripping from his eyes






Xports News - Daum: 'Six Flying Dragons', Park Hyuk Kwon dies through Byun Yohan's sword

1. [+1,1167, -16] Park Hyuk Kwon is an amazing actor. He played a CP in 'Producer' and his scenes always had me laughing so hard. I never thought he would do so well as Gil Taemi and he's a double role, on top of that... I feel honored just by watching him act.

2. [+872, -18] Gil Taemi died. Sobs ㅠ0ㅠ

3. [+390, -1] This is the first time I've ever felt sad over a villain's death

4. [+345, -2] No wonder why his makeup looked glamorous today~~ It's really the first time I've felt sorry for a villain. I wanna start a fanclub for him

5. [+219, -5] I won't forgive the writer.  How could you kill Gil Taemi? ㅠㅠㅠㅠ

6. [+187, -7] Gil Taemi's last speech was gripping and thought-provoking. There's so much truth to it. In the past and present, the strong always steps on the weak

7. [+156, -3] Gil Taemi, you're jjang!!! He was cute~

8. [+130, 0] They better start giving Gil Sunmi more screen time




Sports Chosun - Naver: Park Hyuk Kwon leaves, Park Hyuk Kwon enters

1. [+3,210, -34] This hyung is good at everything ㅋㅋ He pulls off every role he plays ㅋㅋ

2. [+2,617, -54] This is the first time I thought a villain is charming

3. [+2,109, -34] The writers have manners at least. They killed Gil Taemi but there's still Gil Sunmi.. That will help keep me sane

4. [+276, -4] Give the Best Supporting Actress Award to this hyung


Ratings
1. Six Flying Dragons - 13.6%
2. Oh My Venus - 9.7%
3. Glamorous Temptation - 7.2%
-

0 comments: