Osen - Naver: 'Gaekju', Jang Hyuk and Han Chae Ah's ardent reunion under the moonlight... 'Unchanged passion'
1. [+658, -36] Han Chae Ah's really pretty~ But the drama doesn't do business and the couple scenes aren't passionate either
2. [+497, -29] It's so funny when commenters ask when will the drama start doing business ㅋㅋ
3. [+319, -16] They cast good actors but kill their characters. It's dull and they haven't been selling anything. I guess Im Sung Han's writing the script! (tn: Im Sung Han is a makjang writer)
4. [+237, -41] Han Chae Ah is pretty...
5. [+85, -11] I'm a fan of Jang Hyuk and I'm watching the drama for him but it's honestly strange and boring. What a waste of the cast's acting talent. Writer, do not ever attempt to write another drama from now on
6. [+53, -7 Feels like an 80s drama. Too bland and serious
7. [+62, -11] After all, the writer will kill off either Han Chae Ah or Kim Min Jung
8. [+26, -2] Can they please start selling something? I won't mind if they sell tteokbokki, fish cake or soondae on the streets
9. [+44, -8] I was watching this for Han Chae Ah but I agree that it's totally makjang. The plot's not going anywhere. Even the couple scenes are boring
10. [+23, -2] The novel itself doesn't focus much on business. It's full of makjang and feuds.
Osen - Naver: 'Sweet Savage Family', Jung Junho, a breadwinner's shoulder is always heavy
1. [+212, -16] So who's the dad?
2. [+190, -31] This drama is getting betterㅠㅠ So sad for Sung Min today ㅠㅠ
3. [+125, -13] Felt sorry for Yoon Sung Min..He must be having a hard time
4. [+110, -17] The story's finally picking up
5. [+14, -1] The drama changed from a gangster story to a makjang affair ㅋㅋ
6. [+17, -2] People should be finding gangsters in dramas more problematic than the smoking scene in 'Reply 1988'
7. [+16, -3] A gangster as a head of a family?
8. [+13, -2] What's with the random affair scene?
9. [+11, -3] Can't believe a drama is glamorizing gangsters.. MBC is trash
10. [+6, -2] I liked the early parts but the funny scenes are decreasing
Xports News - Naver: 'Remember', Yoo Seung Ho in pursuit of memories, a movie-like drama
1. [+6,119, -119] Wow. What is this drama? It's crazy good
2. [+3,891, -91] It's really fun!!! Namgoong Min's character gets me furious. Yoo Seung Ho's voice is cool~
3. [+2,595, -52] I finally have something to watch on Wednesdays and Thursdays
4. [+663, -24] Park Min Young's really good at choosing dramas
5. [+644, -26] Jeon Kwang Ryul, Yoo Seung Ho and Namgoong Min are such amazing actors
6. [+566, -29] This drama is a combination of 'Veteran', 'Miracle in Cell Number 7' and 'Cold Eyes'. It feels like a movie
7. [+543, -27] Wow.. It's only the first episode but it's already this powerful
8. [+148, -3] That's right. Yoo Seung Ho should star in dramas with heavier plots, not in that lame drama with Jo Hye Jung
9. [+139, -10] SBS dramas are freaking good recently. 'Six Flying Dragons' on Mon/Tue, 'Remember' on Wed/Thur and 'I Have a Lover' on the weekends ㅋ
tvdaily - Nate: 'Remember', A hint of Yoo Ah In in Namgoong Min's character as a heartless 2nd generation chaebol
1. [+821, -9] His portrayal of a chaebol son is different from Yoo Ah In's though ㅋㅋ Why is Namgoong Min so good at these psycho roles? Made me wonder for a moment if he's really acting ㅋㅋㅋㅋ
2. [+711, -6] He nailed his psychopath acting in 'The Girl Who Sees Smells' ㅋㅋㅋㅋHe looks gentle but he strangely fits villain roles
3. [+520, -6] Oh myㅜ I'm hooked.The drama's fun and the acting is jjang
1. [+544, -8] Yoo Seung Ho's gaze is awesome
2. [+516, -7] How can the 1st episode be this amazing already? The quality of SBS dramas is no joke lately. They're daebak
3. [+449, -12] He's such a good actor and he's handsome in dramas. His age gap with Park Min Young is obvious but they match unlike with someone...
4. [+47, -2] How dare they pair Yoo Seung Ho with Hye Jung? Heol....
5. [+35, 0] The first episode is daebak
1. Gaekju - 11.6%
2. Remember - 7.2%
3. Sweet Savage Family - 7.0