5 December 2015

[Spoilers] I Have a Lover, My Daughter Geum Sa Wol, Reply 1988


Osen - Naver: 'I Have a Lover', Kim Hyun Joo finds out about her past evil deeds


1. [+2,802, -81] Kang Seolri that bitch... As if spreading Do Hae Kang's hideous past makes her any more honorable.

2. [+1,916, -59] My blood pressure goes up when I see Park Han Byul

3. [+1,446, -35] But Hae Kang didn't cause Dokgo Yonggi's husband's death

4. [+1,407, -414] This writer has gone crazy

5. [+605, -13] If the ratings are a lot higher, I'm pretty sure SBS will give the Daesang to either Kim Hyun Joo or Ji Jin Hee

6. [+578, -3] Call me your unni ㅋㅋㅋㅋ So refreshing that she said itㅋㅋㅋ

7. [+595, -41] Kim Hyun Joo turns Park Han Byul into an octopus

8. [+542, -17] Ji Jin Hee, can you get any cooler?

9. [+381, -16] Doctor Min made my heart flutter...

10. [+316, -6] I had tears in my eyes during the necktie scene.

11. [+280, -3] Their scenes are short but Doctor Min and Woo Joo are really cute together^^ Please get rid of Seolri soon!!!

12. [+274, -2] Please get rid of Park Han Byul ugh

13. [+277, -7] I love this drama ㅋㅋㅋ When Hae Kang tells Yonggi to call her unni ㅜㅜ Kim Hyun Joo's really amazing, there's only one of her but I'm so convinced that two actresses are playing the twins






news 1 - Naver: 'Geum Sa Wol', Baek Jin Hee gets abducted by a questionable truck on Yoon Hyun Min and Park Se Young's engagement ceremony day

1. [+3,295, -40] Is the truck a magnet to sweep Sa Wol that quick? ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

2. [+2,303, -51] Just leave Sa Wol and Chan Bin alone Hye Sang-ah

3. [+2,102, -46] I never thought a man could look so good wearing a pink coat ㅋㅋ

4. [+2,015, -38] Anyone who messes with Deuk Ye unni is a dead meat

5. [+1,704, -44] Sa Wol was actually cool today. Oh Hye Sang, please get lost

6. [+593, -5] Didn't Geum Sa Wol say she will help Oh Wol recover her memories? Then why does she keep calling her 'Hong Do' in front of her family? If Oh Wol's oppa hears her name even just once, he would find out that she's his sister. This writer must think the viewers are dumb. Does it make sense for Sa Wol to not talk about Oh Wol's identity in front of her family?

7. [+510, -9] I burst out laughing at the kidnapping scene ㅋㅋㅋㅋ It would've been more believable if they used a van to kidnap her. What the heck? How did they grab her into the truck that fast? ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ I thought the truck was a freaking magnet

8. [+427, -4] When Chan Bin dropped the ring, I thought a car was gonna hit him but Sa Wol was kidnapped. I was contented with Sa Wol's character shift but the kidnapping scene made it seem like a thriller drama all of a sudden.

9. [+376, -5] No worries, Deuk Ye unni will solve everything

10. [+314, -2] When will the goguma call Oh Wol by her name in front of the oppa?








Star News - Nate: 'Reply 1988', Ryu Joon Yeol tells Hyeri "About the blind date, don't do it"

1. [+1,281, -18] When Jung Bong ran towards the umbrella, I was like "no way"... ㅋㅋTemptation of Jung Bong ㅋㅋHe's destined to marry a rich girl ㅋㅋ

2. [+1,130, -22] I.... I thought..... Jungpal was gonna kiss Deok Sun in this part.. My mind is dirty ㅠㅠㅋㅋㅋㅋ

3. [+99, -1] My heart fluttered when Jung Hwan tells her to not go on a blind date ㅋㅋㅋMy heart fluttered again when she's lying down next to him ㅋㅋ

4. [+84, -6] Jung Pal-ah, don't let Taek steal Deok Sun away from you ㅠㅠ


tv Report - Nate: 'Reply 1988', Ryu Hye Young accepts Go Kyung Pyo's heart... A birth of a couple 

1. [+1,488, -52] Wait!!! Don't ask before you kiss someone!!!! Just do it!!!! You frustrating dude!!  When you want a kiss, just do it!!!!!!!

2. [+1,397, -29] Jung Bong♡ Maggie Cheung ㅋㅋㅋ

3. [+1,076, -23] Sun Woo is the man ㅋㅋHe keeps asking for a kiss even in the next episode

4. [+91, -5] Damn. I thought Jung Bong hyung was Kang Dong Won

5. [+84, -2] How awesome is Sun Woo? Asks for a kiss as soon as Bora accepted his feelings





Naver
1. [+12,604, -221] Don't do it. Don't.

2. [+9,753, -375] Poor Taek ㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜ

3. [+8,126, -102] Woaaaah. It's fucking amazing. How do I wait until the next episode!!!!

4. [+7,782, -89] Today's episode is daebak....

5. [+8,219, -894] The husband is Jung Hwan but I'm still shipping her with Taek ㅠㅜㅠㅠㅠ

6. [+3,258, -28] ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ I love everything about this episode but Jung Bong's scene was the funniest ㄲㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ 'Temptation of Jung Bong' was so coolㅋㅋㅋㅋ

7. [+2,270, -21] I thought Jung Bong's life is hopeless but not only did he guess the winning lottery numbers but also scored a rich family's daughter. I want a life like Jung Bong's

8. [+2,282, -190] Writer-nim, this is my request. Don't turn Taek into another Chilbong. ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅜㅠㅠㅠ

9. [+2,047, -18] Bora's confession, The Temptation of Jung Bong, Taek saying that he likes Deok Sun, Jung Hwan not wanting Deok Sun to go on a blind date... plus Taek's dad telling Sun Woo's mom that he doesn't want to eat alone anymore...

10. [+1,629, -103] Nuna, can I kiss you? ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ Haaa my heart

11. [+1,259, -11] Maggie Cheung's house looks like a palace... It's huge

12. [+1,207, -28] Please give our Dongryongi more screen time ㅠ.ㅠ Writer-nim, don't let this actor's talent go to waste with so little scenes

13. [+1,161, -38] I love Taek so much but Deok Sun is already falling for Jung Pal... What if Jung Pal gives up on Deok Sun because he knows that Taek likes Deok Sun??? ㅠㅠㅠㅠ


-

0 comments: