Mydaily - Naver: 'I Have a Lover', Kim Hyun Joo comes back as a wicked woman that she was from 4 years ago
1. [+5,812, -94] SBS, give the Daesang to Kim Hyun Joo
2. [+4000, -48] Kim Hyun Joo is jjang. I got goosebumps seeing her transform from the cheerful Hae Kang to into an icy Do Hae Kang.
3. [+3,425, -62] I can't wait to see her humiliate Seolri tomorrow!
4. [+2,582, -60] Kim Hyun Joo for the Daesang!!!!!!!!!!!!
5. [+2,338, -54] Her acting is the best. She's nailing 3 different characters
6. [+916, -19] I really couldn't predict what's gonna happen!! Jin Eon's pitiful but he deserves all the pain he's going through
7. [+808, -8] This is the first time I clapped while watching a drama. Her acting is crazy amazing
Osen - Nate:
1. [+376, -10] They must give the Daesang to Kim Hyun Joo. She's playing 3 roles to be exact, not 2. The nice Do Hae Kang, the wicked Do Hae Kang, and Dokgo Yonggi. Her acting gives me goosebumps
2. [+290, -5] "Choi Jin Eon, get out of my life". Woah goosebumps~~~ Made me realize that she should win the Daesang the moment she was tearing up looking at Woo Joo because she reminds her of her dead daughter
3. [+254, -8] Feels like a huge weight has been lifted off. My sympathy goes out to Do Hae Kang. Choi Jin Eon needs to suffer the pain she went through. On the other hand, Kim Hyun Joo's so pretty. She's elegant even when she's acting cold. She's a true Ice Queen!!!
4. [+44, 0] Lee Kyu Han's crying scene was too heartbreaking to watch
5. [+32, -2] SBS won't need to decide any further on who to give the Daesang to. Kim Hyun Joo must win.
My Daughter Geum Sa Wol.
Osen - Naver: 'My Daughter Geum Sa Wol', Son Chang Min kidnaps Song Ha Yoon who recovered a portion of her memories
1. [+4,069, -52] It freaking annoys me that Do Sang Woo likes Hye Sang. Please find out about her wrongdoings soon
2. [+2,542, -34] Did Sawol fall while running towards the gate??
3. [+2,340, -36] In this drama and in Jang Bori, Ahn Naesang has a hard time finding his daughter
4. [+501, -7] This drama should be called 'My Son Man Hoo' ㅋㅋHe kidnaps Oh Wol but fastens her seatbelt for her ㅋㅋㅋTrue mannersㅋㅋㅋㅋ
5. [+454, -8] The most pitiful characters are Han Ji Hye and Lee Hong Do
6. [+437, -5] Oh Minho's way more annoying. Kang Manhoo's a villain but he's really funny. Oh Minho quietly does questionable stuff without his wife knowing
7. [+207, -7] I wish Jo Sehoon would stop liking Oh Hyesang.. Writer, their love line doesn't match the story
1. [+337, -9] Geum Sa Wol is damn frustrating. Why would you bring Jo Oh Wol to Kang Manhoo's house? Sa Wol causes all these mess leaving Jeon In Hwa and Yoon Hyun Min to clean it up. I never imagined that a female lead would make me so angry
2. [+318, -5] Ugh. Please call her 'Oh Wol'!!!!!!!!
3. [+54, -1] Waiting for Sa Wol to call Hong Do 'Oh Wol' in front of Ahn Naesangㅋㅋㅋㅋ
4. [+23, -1] Why can't Sa Wol call her 'Oh Wol' so that the junkyard ahjusshi would recognize his daughter~~Frustrating as hell~~~
5. [+23, -4] Baek Jin Hee's facial expressions are frustrating. She was good as Tanashiri in 'Empress Ki' but what's up with her acting here?
6. [+18, -1] Stupid female protagonists seem to be the trend lately. Writer, I miss those fierce characters from 'Temptation of a Wife'
Xports News - Naver: 'Reply 1988', A streak of excitement and worries...Love is hard
1. [+5,775, -55] Such a touching episode. Jung Bong in the end again ㅋㅋㅋㅋ
2. [+3,637, -54] A parent's love for their children and the children's love for their parents is the hardest and most beautiful type of love
3. [+3,515, -106] What was going on with Taek in the end??ㅠㅠㅠ Taek-ah
4. [+2,682, -59] What's up with the preview?? Is Taek leaving home or is it another bait???
5. [+1,394, -29]ㅠㅠㅠㅠ My heart flutters and then I cry
6. [+827, -34] Bora's advice makes Sunwoo a better man
7. [+697, -11] I have nothing against love lines but I'm hoping it won't break up Taek and Junghwan's friendship. Seeing Junghwan arranging Taek's blanket made me think that their friendship stills means so much to him
8. [+459, -13] 'Reply' production team, for the next instalment, the episodes will be aired daily, right?
9. [+764, -116] Junghwan and Deoksun didn't get enough screen time. I want more scenes of them together
Xports News - Naver, 'Reply 1988', Park Bo Gum approaches, Ryu Joon Yeol's reluctant... Viewers are anxious
1. [+2,641, -35] Last night's best scene is Sung Dong Il's warming No Eul's face with his hands.. Somewhat shows a father thawing away his sorrows
2. [+1,584, -28] I burst out laughing at Taek when he came out looking so embarrassed and awkward while Bora and Sunwoo were hugging and kissing ㅋㅋㅋ
3. [+1,219, -23] This drama isn't missing anything. It's packed with details and meaning, it's really fun and touchingㅜㅜ I'm anticipating next week's episodes
4. [+920, -123] At this rate, a fight would break out amongst fans.. Writers, don't turn someone into a sacrifice and choose one of them as soon as possible. Fans are always pitting Taek and Junghwan in every article.
5. [+302, -2] Junghwan can't help but be reluctant because he wants to protect his friendship with Taek
6. [+246, -1] How I wish it's Friday the next time I open my eyes
7. [+150, -7] I hope the writers would end the love triangle soon
(Hey guys! The collapse/expand feature is only available for the desktop and mobile version of this template. If you're using the default Blogger mobile template, scroll down and click on ‘View web version’ in order to use this feature. Please let me know if you encounter any issues:)