26 December 2015

[Spoilers] I Have a Lover, My Daughter Geum Sa Wol, Reply 1988

I Have a Lover

.

Xports News - Naver: 'I Have a Lover', Kim Hyun Joo, in a predicament over Pudoxin lawsuit

1. [+1,079, -18] Where's the preview?~~~

2. [+889, -16] Ah geez. How do I wait until next week? Yeoboㅠㅠ

3. [+743, -15] Yeobo.....

4. [+603, -14] It's crazy good

5. [+595, -15] Why can't they just air the tomorrow's episode? ㅠㅠ

6. [+311, -7] This is the first time I've gotten so addicted to a drama. The writer's so talented and the leads are killing it with their acting.. Kim Hyun Joo's eyes when she called him 'Yeobo' was daebak!!!

7. [+284, -4] I had tears in my eyes when she said "Yeobo"... How hard it must've been for them... ㅠㅠ

Naver
1. [+824, -9] Give me the preview. The preview

2. [+784, -17] You had us at the "Yeobo" part only to make us wait another week for Saturday.. I cried during that part

3. [+654, -10] This drama made me realize how awesome the word "yeobo" is

4. [+430, -19] Yeobo ㅠㅠㅜㅜㅠHow do I survive this week without a preview? ㅠㅠㅠㅠ Please vote them for the Netizen Popularity Award, Best Couple Category  http://program.sbs.co.kr/dynamic/programMainList.do?pgm_id=22000008875

5. [+398, -13] The writer must be crazy. What're you doing to me? With no preview and tomorrow's episode is cancelled ㅠㅠHow do I wait until next week?.. Yeobo ㅠㅠ

6. [+182, -6] I won't be watching SBS Gayo Daejun



Osen - Daum: Kim Hyun Joo while looking at a photo with Ji Jin Hee "I love you yeobo"

1. [+531, -14] Look at God Hyun Joo's eyesㅠㅠ It's heartbreaking

2. [+512, -12] "I won't go anywhere. Turn off the lights and sleep.. I'll stick with you like a gum. I won't go anywhere.. I love you Do Hae Kang" (♥━♥)

3. [+503, -9] She is elegant and beautiful

tv Daily - Daum: 'I Have a Lover' doesn't lose out to 'My Daughter Geum Sa Wol'

1. [+1,133, -34] This drama is a masterpiece despite the low ratings!!!

2. [+1,033, -29] Each of the lines in this drama is deep and I can't help but sympathize as a viewer. I hope it's a drama will end judgement based on ratings. I Have a Lover, fighting!

3. [+814 , -21] Other dramas pale in comparison when I watch writer Baek Yoo Mi's works.


4. [+359, -12] It's incomparable to 'Geum Sa Wol'!!
.


My Daughter Geum Sa Wol

.
Osen -  Naver: 'My Daughter Geum Sa Wol', Baek Jin Hee finds out about Park Se Young's birth secret

1. [+3,177, -41] Hong Do's dad needs to find out about his daughter too

2. [+2,134, -42] Is it's Jo Se Hoon's turn to to frustrate viewers? He is a poor judge of character

3. [+2,006, -33] I hope Oh Wol's dad finds out about his daughter soon!!!

4. [+1,352, -43] The writer left some sweet potatoes to Jo Se Hoon (tn: turning him into a frustrating character) ㅋ

5. [+1,022, -32] Why would you propose to her, you bug? ㅜㅜㅜㅠ

6. [+433, -5] It's so obvious that she will end up with Kang Chan Bin judging by the drama posters. Can't the writer put up something that's unpredictable? No matter how much nicer Oh Hye Sang gets, I think it's wrong for her to end up with Jo Se Hoon. I'd rather see Kang Chan Bin end up with Oh Hye Sang and Sa Wol to end up with Se Hoon

7. [+388, -4] Sa Wol is putting everyone around her in danger. She's so frustrating. She should just chill and take care of Oh Wol...


Osen - Naver: 'My Daughter Geum Sa Wol', Have you seen a villain as charming as Son Chang Min?

1. [+928, -17] He gets more charming the more I look at him. He's hilariousㅋㅋㅋㅋ At first, he was awkward as a villain and I thought he was overdoing his comical acting but he gets funnierr as the drama goes on

2. [+704, -17] Son Chang Min's such a cute villain.. The secretary too. Please add more refreshing parts from now on

3. [+604, -8] He's a villain but he's different from Oh Hye Sang. I can't bring myself to hate Shin Donㅋㅋㅋㅋ (tn: His character in 'Shin Don')

4. [+407, -15] Son Chang Min's such a good actor. He's a fun guy

5. [+361, -12] Kang Manhoo's a cutie!!!

6. [+70, -1] True. I haven't seen a villain as cute as him.


Reply 1988

.

Mydaily - Nate: 'Reply 1988', Ra Miran and Lee Dong Hwi eliminated from 'National Singing Contest'... Choi Sung Won passes 

1. [+835, -14] Jung Bong's mom from Ssangmun-dong, Cheetah Ra Miran-ssiㅎㅎㅎㅎㅎㅎㅎㅎㅎㅎㅎㅎㅎ I had tears from laughing so hard !!!ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

2. [+811, -14] No Eul's good at singing~ I didn't know much about him so I looked him up and found that he's a musical actor.. I bet he'll look awesome if he had better styling ㅋㅋㅋㅋLee Dong Hwi and Ra Miran were so funny ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

3. [+641, -16] Soo Yeon will get into the Faculty of Theater and Film in university while No Eul will get into Music. If Bora's a lawyer, there's a good chance she will meet Seo In Guk and Jung Eunji. Either Sunwoo or Junghwan is a med student and this is when the Reply 1994 cast comes in


Mydaily - Nate: Park Bo Gum is understanding of Choi Moo Sung and Kim Sun Young's 
remarriage "Dad, be happy with life"

1. [+1,554, -27] He speaks beautifully. "Dad, I hope you have a warm night even without me". If I drink the water at Ssangmun-dong, do I become as beautiful and nice as these people?? ㅠ

2. [+1,351, -20]  "Dad, I hope you have a warm night even without me". Taek's so good at acting. In fact, no one is bad at acting in the drama

3. [+1,039, -17] Ah. He's so kind

4. [+95, -6] R88 is a family drama not a romcom like R97 and R94. So let's stop nagging the writer about Deoksun and Junghwan. She knows what she's doing. Let's trust what she's doing

Daum
1. [+1,663, -50] Breaks my heart seeing Taek cry ㅠㅠ

2. [+1,648, -339] Sorry Junghwan but would you please yield for Taek? I don't want to see him cry anymore

3. [+1,229, -29] Taek breaks my heart when he cries but I feel bad for Junghwan too... What's gonna happen to these two? And how do I wait 2 weeks without Reply?

4. [+548, -13] Our Taek took in so many sleeping pills to get rid of his sorrows. My heart breaks for him... Although the pace is pissing me off at this point, the downturn in their friendship is understandable

5. [+439, -27] I thought Taek was going to confess. This episode was so slow and the latter parts caught me off guard. Is there really no progress with Taek and Deoksun?!!!
.


0 comments: