Sports Chosun - Naver: 'Remember', Yoo Seung Ho on his comeback to public broadcast after 2 years "I'm glad"
1. [+1,937, -38] Enlisting in the army early did wonders. He has a bright future ahead of him
2. [+1,542, -58] Hah. The stylist is an anti. Why did you make him wear that scarf? ㅠ He'd look good even with just the shirt alone
3. [+1,008, -39] Celebrity that I wish to be successful
4. [+711, -20] Yoo Seung Ho is handsome ㄷㄷㄷ
5. [+123, -8] I saw him in 'Imaginary Cat' and his acting of course is really good, it's just that he's paired with a terrible leading lady. I'm excited for 'Remember' because Park Min Young-ssi's an amazing actress
6. [+116, -13] Better to get it out of the way early. Look at Yoo Seung Ho and Park Seo Joon, they've enlisted early and they can accept projects at ease. Yoo Ah In, Kim Soo Hyun, Lee Seung Gi and Lee Min Ho should enlist while still at the height of their careers
7. [+112, -3] The coordi is an anti. The coat's ugly too
1. [+512, -15] Ha....Yoo Seung Ho's face buries the fact that the styling is horrible. Who is his coordi?
2. [+491, -7] Seung Ho-ya, who wrapped that scarf around your neck?
3. [+357, -6] Looks like there's a poisonous snake coiled around his neck ㅋㅋHe's deadly
4. [+24, -3] The one on the left is everywhere lately. She keeps getting her face fixed yet there's nothing special about her acting. She's playing a topstar in 'Oh My Venus' but she's cringeworthy ㅋㅋ She went from playing minor roles to a lead role overnight. How amazing!
5. [+19, -1] Coordi, come out
Newsen - Nate: Kang Min Kyung mentions her acting controversy "Why I didn't act for 3 years? Because nobody trusted me"
1. [+712, -14] Regardless of whether it's an actor or singer, I hate it when they want viewers to wait for their acting to get better because they're in the process of adjusting and then they promise to do better next time. Why should we wait? Don't bother with acting if you're not up for it
2. [+559, -6] There are tons of people who trust you when you sing but since you debuted as a singer and only treat acting as a sideline job, how do you expect anyone to trust you? Just stick to singing
3. [+392, -5] I can only think of her scene in 'Smile Mom'.She screams then cries ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
4. [+13, 0] Who would trust you if your acting is lacking?
5. [+13, 0] That clip of her on a car screaming is the only thing I can think of right now ㅋㅋㅋ
6. [+9, -1] Just stick to singing. If your acting isn't as good as Im Chang Jung, don't waste your energy into it