16 December 2015

[Variety] Mari and I (Pilot)


Osen - Naver: 'Mari and I' pilot, Toto's dad Kang Ho Dong did better than expected

1. [+2,140, -58] It was really fun ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ There are people who thoughtlessly adopt animals but are worried about raising them but I really like how the program's not afraid to show the hardships of it. Hit daebak!!!!

2. [+1,849, -82] 'Mari and I' is super fun ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋI think it's going to be a big hitㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋIt's a healing variety but it's a lot of fun to watchㅋㅋ Kang Ho Dong ahjusshi is cuteㅠㅠ B.I looked cute when he was feeling nervous in the endㅠㅠ  

3. [+1,033, -47] My mom and I really enjoyed it^^ Seo In Guk-ssi's personality is the nicest but he got the racoon which is the hardest to manageㅎㅎFighting!!

4. [+912, -37] Such a good show ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

5. [+383, -28] Toto is ridiculously cute and it was nice to see Kang Ho Dong being so caring around himㅋㅋ I love cats and I wished I had one and this show's teaching me how to take care of animalsㅋㅋ Seo In Guk, find strength. He's so pitiful. The racoon's no joke.

6. [+314, -13] Don't get sick Toto.. It's a program with animals but I didn't find it gross, it's actually refreshing

7. [+315, -16] It's more fun than I expected. The animals are cute and the members are funny ㅋㅋIt was funny when Kang Ho Dong was waiting for Toto to pee. I like that it's a program I can watch comfortably ㅋㅋ

8. [+283, -24] So fun ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋThe 4 puppies are freaking cute ㅠㅠㅠLooking forward to B.I and Jinhwan!!!!

9. [+217, -6] This will hit daebak for sure. For the next while, more animal programs will pop out one after the other just like how parenting and cooking programs became the trend ㅋㅋThe animals are all cute and fun ㅜㅜ

10. [+180, -7] The program is super fun. Makes me wanna have a petㅎㅎ I'm excited for Hanbin and Jinhwan
-

0 comments: