8 January 2016

Jang Geuk Suk says his Asia's Princess hasn't shown up yet


Osen - Naver: Jang Geuk Suk "In a relationship? Not yet. 'Asia's Princess' hasn't shown up yet

1. [+3,330, -114] If the journalist had put OOO (tn: can also mean fill in the blanks _ _ _) in place of his name in the title,  I don't know why but I would've thought of him first ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

2. [+3,237, -84] Burst out laughing this early in the morning as soon as I read the title ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

3. [+2,301, -436] He's got such a strong mentality for someone who hasn't enlisted yet

4. [+486, -33] He guested on 'Cultwo Show' and introduced himself as Asia's Prince ㅋㅋ

5. [+619, -96] He should keep promoting in Japan. His sentiments don't appeal to Koreans

6. [+490, -60] Japan is his life's saviorㅋㅋ

7. [+359, -27]  The title is face palm worthy but the interview isn't that bad. It's because he's confident and honest. People are so quick to judge without even knowing what someone is really thinking

8. [+446, -59] Not sure how his popularity is like overseas but his dramas here always flops and his image isn't good either. I think enlisting in the army first would help him immensely

Osen - Naver: Jang Geuk Suk "The condition to be the 2nd Asia's Prince? Loyalty for sure"

1. [+147, -11] A.N. JELL got together yesterdayㅠㅠㅠㅠ 'You're beautiful' was my favorite drama!! I wouldn't have known about Jang Geuk Suk if I didn't watch that. Hurry up and be in a drama soon ㅠㅠ

2. [+107, -3] I like Jang Geuk Suk and Jung Yong Hwa!! Always be healthy you two!!

3. [+91, -5] I didn't know that the YAB cast still gets together sometimes.  Jang Geuk Seuk, Jung Yong Hwa, Park Shin Hye, Lee Hong Ki were the A.N JELL members.  It's nice to know that they still hang out and go out for drinks

4. [+96, -8] I think he's a decent actor~ Do more projects!!!

5. [+91, -8] You can count on Jang Geuk Suk's loyalty!!! I hope you meet more hoobaes that are as loyal as you!! Please return to dramas~~



-

0 comments: