1. [+4,871, -63] Wow. Can't believe I'll be seeing these two in one movie
2. [+2,902, -86] As if all prosecutors have model bodies and chiseled faces
3. [+2,589, -152] Two men with perfect looks and proportions in one movie. Add in Kang Dong Won and you'd get the strongest bunch
4. [+1,411, -68] These 2 are finally starring in a movie together. I guess that Best Couple Award is reserved for them then. Hwaiting and act well!
5. [+271, -8] Don't use idols
6. [+238, -15] Since both are tall, a short female lead would look out of place
7. [+162, -9] Where would I find prosecutors as handsome as them?
8. [+151, -6] Please cast a talented actress... Don't ruin a movie by casting people like Kim Tae Hee or Lee Yeon Hee
9. [+98, -3] Way to get female staff members excited to go to work
10. [+111, -9] Just don't cast an idol as the female lead. I swear, when a casting's already looking so perfect, that's when they add an idol.. Let me watch a movie without an idol this time
Yonhap News - Naver: Choi Ji Woo, Jo In Sung and Cha Tae Hyun included in 'Exemplary Taxpayers list'
1. [+2,482, -29] I heard Jo In Sung pays 1 billion krw a year. That's pretty amazing. Learn from him, celebrity tax evaders
2. [+1,388, -20] As expected of Jo In Sung
3. [+919, -34] Song Hye Kyo used to be on that list too
4. [+751, -16] Millionaire celebrities, stop evading and become exemplary taxpayers
5. [+562, -20] Insooni, are you reading this?
6. [+364, -2] Cha Tae Hyun's really a sincere man. He's even more amazing as a father as much as he's an honest taxpayer
7. [+198, -7] And for ordinary people like us, let's be dutiful in paying our taxes even with the small amount that we pay