12 January 2016

Kim So Yeon and Kwak Shi Yang to make a cameo in 'One More Happy Ending'


Osen - Naver: [Exclusive] 'WGM", Kim So Yeon and Kwak Shi Yang to cameo in 'One More Happy Ending'

1. [+705, -9] I suddenly miss 'Falling for Innocence'

2. [+550, -21] I really like Jung Kyung Ho... I really like Kim So Yeon.. I just like them... ㅠ

3. [+385, -12] This makes me miss 'Falling for Innocence' ㅠThat was a fun drama

4. [+305, -15] Looking forward to  ShiSo couple!!

5. [+226, -14] I'm honestly looking forward to it. I've come to like Jung Kyung Ho and Kwak Shi Yang because of Kim So Yeon... Cheering you all!!!

6. [+66, -1] I really liked their team-up in 'Falling for Innocence'! I'll definitely watch it if they're making a cameo

7. [+70, -3] Daebak daebak!!! As someone who's impatiently waiting for a season 2 of Falling for Innocence, can't believe I'll be seeing Soonding couple and ShiSo couple in one drama ^^ Thank you. I'll make sure to watch it

8. [+58, 0] Kim So Yeon's so pretty lately

9. [+58, -1] Kim So Yeon is really lovely ㅠㅠㅠㅠ

10. [+55, -1] Seems like Kim So Yeon and Jung Kyung Ho got quite close while working with Falling for Innocence. I thought they were such an odd pair at first but they look good together to me now~ Cheering on this friendship




-

0 comments: