6 January 2016

'Reply 1988' team to go on a vacation in Phuket


Ilgan Sports - Naver: 'Reply' team to go on a 4 night 5 day vacation after the Jan 17th finale

1. [+2,757, -65] I've never seen a drama like this before. None of the characters is lacking and the casting is solid. It's daebak for a cable drama to be exceeding 15% in ratings. A vacation is well-deserved

2. [+1,663, -32] Daebakㅋㅋㅋ But it's ending already? Time flies.. Hoping the last 4 episodes will be good!!

3. [+1,175, -37] A Phuket getaway is well-deserved. Reply's a must-see

4. [+1,092, -29] I wish everyone could go!! They all worked hard^^

5. [+633, -36] I've been to Phuket tooㅎㅎ Have fun~ I'm enjoying R88 so much!! I wish it never ends ㅜㅠ

6. [+111, -2] PD-nim, you are admirable. From the casting, the music to the background research, everything is perfect

7. [+96, 3] Wishing that the next 'Reply' to have 50 episodes and aired daily

8. [+72 -2] Is Deoksun going?ㅠㅠ I heard she's extremely busy lately. Please let her take a vacation too

9. [+88, -12] I guess there is no better profession than being a celebrity. They get admiration from people, earn money from endorsements, have fun in variety shows while still earning something, go on vacations and work with pretty and handsome peopleㅋ It's the best career in the world



-

0 comments: