2 January 2016

Rookies to look out for in 2016

(L to R: Lee Won Geun, Park Bo Gum, Jo Soo Hyang)




Sports Chosun - Naver: 3 rookies to look out for in 2016

1. [+1,688, -47] I acknowledge them but Ji Soo and Park So Dam should be on the list too

2. [+1,019, -43] I like the way Park Bo Gum flashes that bright smile of his ♡

3. [+629, -34] Jo Soo Hyang was amazing as Kang Soyoung ㅠ

4. [+547, -27] There was this handsome guy in 'The Admiral' and I never knew it was Park Bo Gum until I watched it again today

5. [+551, -59] I freaking love Lee Won Gun's eye smile. He's so adorable ♥♥♥♥♥

6. [+142, -9] I'm really looking forward to Park Bo Gum 5 years from now. You could say he's the next Kim Soo Hyun. The first time I watched him act in 'Wonderful Days' reminded me of the first time I saw Kim Soo Hyun

7. [+125, -8] Park Bo Gum, do well. Taek is love

8. [+116, -8] Park Bo Gum acted really well in 'I Remember You'

9. [+116, -8] Looking forward to Park Bo Gum's next drama

10. [+106, -8] Where was Park Bo Gum all this time? Why did he appear just now? Hoping he does even better. It won't be difficult to win a Daesang as long as he picks a good drama . He's got the looks, proportions, acting talent and star power


0 comments: