Xports News - Naver: 'All About My Mom', terminally ill Go Doo Shim, Son-in-law Lee Sang Woo is better than her own son
1. [+769, -6] My is the oldest son's mother-in-law so shameless? The bastard of a son is slow-witted. I really don't like that family
2. [+672, -18] I'm afraid that my son would be similar to Hyung Kyu and marry someone like Hye Joo.. Ungrateful bastards
3. [+362, -7] Hoping Ok omma gets her happy ending. She suffered so much all this time.. Looking forward to a good ending in today's episode
4. [+109, 0] Hyung Kyu's mother-in-law is the most shameless
5. [+81, 0] Hye Joo is not nice, she only pretends to be one~~~ Women like her are the worst
6. [+81, -4] The mom here is the female version of Yoo Dong Geun in 'What Happens with the Family?'. Two sons, 1 daughter - a professional older son, daughter marries to a rich family and, a troublemaker maknae son. Then, there's a terminally ill parent. Are there no other story to write? This is why the ratings of KBS weekend dramas are on a slump. What's the use of increasing TV license fees when public channel dramas can't draw more attention than cable shows?
7. [+54, 0] I really don't like Hyung Kyu and his wife
8. [+50, 0] My father passed away 5 months ago. Let's treat our parents well while they're living
9. [+49, -2] Feels like watching 'What Happens with the Family' all over again .
My Daughter Geum Sa Wol.Osen - Naver: 'My Daughter Geum Sa Wol', Park Se Young finds out that Jeon In Hwa and Baek Jin Hee are mother and daughter
1. [+2,319, -41] Saw the last scene and expected something refreshing but the preview is giving me false hopes
2. [+2,032, -31] No CCTVs at all in Cheongju? There's CCTV everywhere nowadays but this drama is stuck in the olden days
3. [+2,141, -119] Ah c'mon, call your friend by her name.. Was it last week? Sa Wol is leaving with Chan Bin and she went to Oh Wol's room and uttered to herself "Did Hong Do not go home last night?". She even refers to her as Hong Do when she's talking to herself. If my friend ever decides to have a name change, I would still call her by her original name. Sa Wol's more of an enemy than a friend
4. [+1,025, -61] I think the next episode will be chock full of vindicating moments judging by the preview. It would be a matter of time before Heather Shin's identity gets revealed now that Hye Sang knows that Shin Deuk Ye is Sa Wol's mother. Who took the bag? It would be too forced if Oh Wol took it
5. [+756, -74] I guess Sa Wol will reveal that Oh Wol is the daughter in tomorrow's episode
6. [+375, -9] Am I the only one who thinks Jo Se Hoon falls short as a prosecutor?? ㅋㅋㅋㅋHe makes the wrong guesses
7. [+309, -1] When it comes to finding out secrets, Hye Sang always beats Sa Wol to it
8. [+229, -6] The remaining 10 episodes will be draggy and predictable. Why cast these actors when the story is worse than morning dramas? Ugh.. what a waste of their skills
9. [+205, -7] Please enough with frustration tomorrow.. please let Sa Wol tell the junkyard ahjusshi the truth
10. [+167, -1] This drama would be impossible to write if the writer is not as weirdo as Oh Hye Sang
11. [+161, -2] Baek Jin Hee's fans must be so freaking mad at the writer. How could a female lead be this frustrating? I'm not even asking for a character similar to Min So Hee but just make her a bit more realistic
12. [+154, -6] I had so much hope for today's episode.. I feel like kicking someone's face when Sa Wol refers to Oh Wol as Hong Do .
Herald Pop - Naver: 'Reply 1988', Where did our Ryu Junyeol go?
1. [+5,584, -181] I know right... Where did our Junghwan go?... The producers didn't show courtesy to both the actor and his character
2. [+3,863, -129] Jungpal-ah where are you? Where are you? You were amazing till the last episode
3. [+2,870, -129] Reply leaves, and only Ryu Junyeol remains. You're the best actor!
4. [+2,647, -105] Ryu Junyeol, you are the best thing about Reply
5. [+1,020, -46] Junghwan fulfilled his hyung's dream, gave up his first love for his friend, and sacrificed his youth for the nation ㅠㅠ I sympathized with him these past few weeks. He's so kind to take care of Sunwoo in the last episode ㅠㅠㅠㅠ He's the best male lead ever ㅠㅠ Ryu Junyeol brought life to Junghwan
Joy News 24 - Naver: [Goodbye R88] Ratings of 18.6%, sales of 22 billion won... syndrome in numbers
1. [+586, -37] It's so disappointing how a lead got downgraded into a cameo. They should've shown Deoksun and Taek's wedding, more of Jungbong and Man Ok's story and enough time for Junghwan to let go of his feelings. I wish there was a 2-episode extension because the ending felt so rushed. I enjoyed it overall but I'm disappointed that those parts weren't given consideration
2. [+370, -64] Everything aside, this is still my favorite drama. I got a bit choked up at Deoksun's narration in the end although I'm upset that Junghwan didn't get enough screen time. Cast, you've worked hard
3. [+246, -34] Reply 1988 is the best! Wishing the actors/actresses all the best!
4. [+234, -34] The ending is a bit disappointing but my family and I were happy every Friday and Saturday nights. Thank you and I love you R88!!!!
5. [+97, -3] If you've planned to downgrade Jungpal to an extra, then you could've showed more of Deoksun and Taek
6. [+61, -5] Am I the only one who wasn't interested in Bora and Sunwoo? They had the most scenes in the last episode but they were boring
1. [+2,120, -343] Woah seriously, I'm so disappointed at the writer and director. They made the show into a mess
2. [+1,893, -120] Junghwan-ah, you've worked hard as an extra at the wedding ~~~ㅠㅠ
3. [+1,783, -142] I liked everything about R88 but the husband-hunting plot. It's this aspect of Reply that turns viewers into fools
4. [+820, -33] Despite the whole EoNamRyu/EoNamTaek thing, does anyone think the drama got so weird near the end? What happened to the flow of the story?
5. [+746, -36] The most makjang of the Reply dramas ever. What happened? Why did the writer and PD ruin its potential? Did they find it hard to create nostalgic elements? If that's the case, then they could've focused more on the story of each of the family.. Disappointing
6. [+660, -27] The ending isn't terrible but were exactly did Jungpal and Dongryong go? Writer, why so harsh to them?
7. [+655, -49] Never thought they could screw it up so bad. On the other hand, Lee Mi Yeon's acting was so awkward. Jin Joo acted better than her
Dong A - Naver: 'EoNamTaek' Park Bogum on R88's finale... "Can't believe this is the end"
1. [+190, -18] Taek-ah, I was rooting for Junghwan but I never hated you. I only felt bad for him. Thank you for your great acting
2. [+136, -10] You've worked hard until the end. Thank you for these pretty and dream-like 2 months
3. [+138, -15] My heart fluttered because of Taek. See you in another drama
4. [+137, -19] I was happy thanks to Park Bogum. He's gonna linger on me for a while
5. [+128, -17] It's been a fun ride. Looking forward to see you play varied characters in many dramas!
6. [+52, -4] Thanks Reply for bringing Taek to us, he's a brave character who never hesitates in front of the person he loves. See you in lots of drama. I'm so thankful to have known a gem of an actor like Park Bogum
7. [+38, -3] He was amazing in 'Coin Locker Girl and 'The Admiral'^^ Continue to act and thank you for being Taek
Sports Chosun - Naver: Adieu 'Reply', Welcome acting gems 'Hyeri and Park Bogum'
1. [+77, -5] I'm guessing Taek, Deoksun and all their friends can get together and watch their drama over snacks later on
2. [+149, -29] Both acted really well... At some point, I even forgot that Hyeri is an idol and just saw her as Deoksun.. Park Bogum did a good job as the tired yet loving boyfriend to Deoksun. The tsundere characters were charming but I'm just happy that these two ended up together
3. [+125, -26] Ryu Junyeol, Hyeri, Park Bogum and everyone else were good at acting but the writer messed it up with her fan service. So unfair for Junghwan and Dongryong to be ignored in the last 2 episodes
4. [+103, -22] They really are gems ㅜㅜDo well
Osen - Naver: Supplementary story for Ryu Junyeol and Lee Dong Hwi please
1. [+5,586, -135] What should've been in the last episode
1. The process of how Deoksun's affection for Taek grew
2. Junghwan learning about Deoksun's feelings and finally letting go of her
3. Junghwan falling in love with the woman he'll eventually give the fiancee ring to
4. Deoksun and Taek's wedding after getting permission from their parents
5. The Ssangmundung residents having a meeting at their Pangyo apartment
2. [+3,070, -64] Junghwan-ah, Dongryong-ah, you guys were amazing
3. [+2,579, -68] But it's so true that they weren't given enough screen time
4. [+2,461, -58] Dongryong-ah, Junghwan-ah, where are you, can you hear me?
5. [+1,611, -62] Junghwan-ah ㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜ