12 January 2016

[Spoilers] Cheese in the Trap, Glamorous Temptation, Moorim School, Six Flying Dragons

Cheese in the Trap

.



Mydaily - Naver: 'Cheese in the Trap', Park Hae Jin tells Seo Kang Joon "Kim Go Eun is my girlfriend"


1. [+5,939, -39] Wow that next episode preview is so well put together. How do I wait another week?

2. [+3,746, -55] Isn't dog fur just so awesome?

3. [+4,245, -280]  As someone who hasn't read the webtoon, I don't know much about Baek Inha's personality but has she always been that hyper? I hope she tones it down. I like Seol's acting better

4. [+2,980, -29] How can I wait until next week?

5. [+2,579, -56] Ah ㅠㅠㅠI really like Yoo Jung sunbae

6. [+1,252, -33] Seo Kang Joon looks amazing in white shirt ♥ My heart skipped a beat when he smiled seeing Kim Go Eun's cheerful expression ㅋㅋ

7. [+1,080, -15] Let's date~Huh? I think it'll work out just fine? Huh? Ha... Yoo Jung has so much aegyo

8. [+1,012, -7] I somehow can relate to Seol when she spilled her true feelings during the dateㅋㅋ "Was is not funny?" ㅋㅋㅋㅋ"It's so awkward and uncomfortable, I wanna go home"ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

9. [+927, -19] I didn't know much about Kim Go Eun but she's truly charming. Yeah Go Eun-ah, people will give you positive reviews if you pick roles that match your competence and that bring out your charms. She's so charming as Hong Seol. She's been criticized for her acting all this time because she pushes herself too hard in challenging roles. Take it slowly and you will get recognized

10. [+862, -12] I like Seo Kang Joon, Park Hae Jin and Kim Go Eunㅠㅠ The best

11. [+763, -9] Am I the only one who thinks that house owner's grandson is weird?

Naver
1. [+4,513, -103] Jungpal-ah, Deoksun-ah, are you watching this?? Please learn from them ㅜㅜㅜ

2. [+2,652, -26] Ha. Yoo Jung sunbae, Seol-ah.. I like whatever you two do

3. [+1,567, -18] The story's moving at LTE speed ㅋㅋㅋ

4. [+1,471, -18] I really like how the story's moving so fast ㅋㅋㅋ.


Glamorous Temptation

.


Osen - Naver: 'Glamorous Temptation' Choi Kang Hee exposes Cha Ye Ryun's evil deeds to Jung Jin Young

1. [+480, -17] I wonder how the Prime Minister will react after finding out that his daughter's the one who twisted everyone's lives..

2. [+439, -28] Why say that you married him not for love?ㅠㅠ Don't hurt the Prime Minister's feelings any further ㅠ

3. [+310, -15] Woah daebak. I like where things are developing but why do I feel nervous?

4. [+340, -31] All Eun Soo had to do was reveal it, why does she have to say that she didn't marry for love and tear up grandpa's heart into pieces? ㅠㅠㅠ

5. [+210, -10] This episode is over again. Can't they just air 2 episodes a day? Time went by too fast..

6. [+148, -4] Eun Soo did well suppressing it all but she should've listened to Hyung Woo this time. She put so much trust on Seokhyun but in the end, he will take his daughter's side. I predict that next week will be about Hyung Woo helping Eun Soo

7. [+134, -4] Eun Soo's so naive~~ No matter how much the Prime Minister loves her, will he completely turn his back on his daughter?

8. [+73, -2] But why do I feel uneasy? I don't think the Prime Minister will take Eun Soo's side. It's already revealed that she married for revenge. How will he handle it? Eun Soo's too impatient

9. [+50, -1] I think there will be a twist .. Please don't let Eun Soo to end up with Hyung Woo


.


Moorim School

.


news 1 - Naver: 'Moorim School' Lee Hyun Woo and Hongbin take Alexander's challenge and show off their martial arts skills

1. [+1,261, -24] I thought I was gonna collapse from laughter when the pieces of food were flying all over the place ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

2. [+943, -8] Alexander should keep speaking in English because it's too funny when he speaks Korean

3. [+790, -50] So cringeworthy but I can't stop watching it

4. [+629, -27] Lee Hyun Woo's better at this than I thought ㅋㅋㅋㄱㄱ

5. [+439, -9] Seriously, the pieces of food flying everywhere..

6. [+221, -7] I must admit this is funnyㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ I cried laughing when they were kicking away those fried pieces of food into the airㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Hongbin and Lee Hyun Woo looked handsome in that part

7. [+189, -4] I thought this was a piece of crap at first but it's addictingㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ What is up with food flying everywhere though? ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

8. [+172, -6] Such a stupid drama but why can't I stop watching ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

9. [+209, -19] Am I the only one who thinks this is fun? ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅌㅋㅋㅋㄱㅋㄱㅋㄱㅋㅋㄱㅋㄱㅋㄱㅋㄱㅋㄱㅋㄱㅋ

10. [+120, -7] I think I like this dramaㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ I can't stop watching ㅋㅋㅋ

Nate
1. [+238, -7] Before, I only knew about Park Bogum as a Lee Hyun Woo lookalike... Proves how an actor's choice in projects is important

2. [+226, -12] Is Hongbin's role model Jang Suwon?

3. [+140, -9] What does Hongbin do?

4. [+21, -3] 'Magic Kid Masuri' was a much better show than this. Lee Hyun Woo's not a bad actor but he doesn't have a good eye for dramas. His agency is the problem. He's wasting his talents here

5. [+18, -4] The drama makes no absolute sense but I can't stop watching ㅋㅋ


.


Six Flying Dragons

.


Star News - Naver: 'Six Flying Dragons' Yoo Ah In gets a sense of Kim Myung Min's betrayal 

1. [+2,452, -48] A king is merely a flower... Milbon's gradually being exposed

2. [+1,872, -37] Kill Bang Won is starting to show his true colors~~~

3. [+1,504, -43] Such a fun episode. It was cool when Yoo Ah In turned up with a topknot

4. [+1,037, -41] Will Lee Bang Won kill the Nameless?

5. [+500, -15] Kill Bang Won's finally awakeㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Today's ending gave me more chills than yesterday's ending ㅋㅋㅋㅋThe writer's amazing

6. [+494, -20] Even Jung Do Jeon's using Lee Seong Gye

7. [+330, -10] Lee Bang Won's so good at threading himself everywhere and finding out information ㅋㅋㅋ

8. [+323, -19] Yoo Ah In looked freaking sexy with that topknot

Nate

1. [+214, -4] That Hwasadan woman was so cool today

2. [+198, -10] Wow. Lee Bang Won got a mental breakdown and so did Iㅋㅋㅋ How do I wait until next week?

3. [+31, -1] I wonder how Boon Yi and Mohyul will react when Lee Bang Won turns crazy later on ㅋㅋㅋI'm guessing Muhyul will take Bang Won's side

4. [+24, -1] Is Kill Bang Won finally awake?
.


0 comments: