14 January 2016

[Spoilers] Gaekju, Remember, Sweet Savage Family (Finale)

Gaekju

.
tv Report -  Naver: 'Gaekju', Where is the end to Kim Min Jung's crazy love?

1. [+459, -19] Maewol's mentally unstable

2. [+326, -21] What love?~ Stop glamorizing psychotic obsessions

3. [+213, -22] Why does the writer keep making excuses for that crazy shaman? Even the writer has mental problems

4. [+187, -28] What a cancerous drama. Meawol this wench is annoying. I'll have to drop it

5. [+66, -4] This drama's writer is the ultimate representative of psycho writers^^

6. [+81, -10] The writer is a psycho~~ Why can't you just center the plot on trade just like the title suggests? What's up with affairs, kidnapping and murder?

Osen - Nate: 'Gaekju', Han Chae Ah, dies from venom... killed by Kim Min Jung

1. [+233, -5] Should've titled it 'Master of Obsession' ㅋㅋㅋㅋFreaking trash of a drama

2. [+198, -7] The drama is so lost --

3. [+144, -6] The drama has got everything covered -- Love, revenge, affair, betrayal

4. [+19, -1] What? Venom? ㅋㅋㅋJeon Kwang Ryul dies over at SBS while things are getting quite scary here at KBS also

6. [+13, -2] ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋIs this a sitcom?

7. [+12, 0] Kim Min Jung's a murderer, Jang Hyuk's killing everyone. Just cancel this drama


8. [+11, -1] I don't watch this drama but I'm so relieved I don't after reading these comments. Once I fall for a drama, I watch the entire thing but if the plot is lost, I don't bother wasting my time on it .

Remember

.


Osen - Naver: 'Remember', Jeon Kwan Ryul passes away... Yoo Seung Ho loses everything 

1. [+6,580, -62] Ah writer-nim, Jin Woo is suffering so much. His father passed away so suddenly. It seemed like he really did leave some memories behind. Today felt like choking on 10 hardtack biscuits~

2. [+5,675, -218] Yoo Seung Ho's acting blows me away

3. [+4,858, -93] Thought I was watching a movie today. I was expecting the detective to betray him when he smiled but the twist is freaking awesome.  I didn't watch this episode tonight, I would've just spoiled it for myself reading articles ....

4. [+4,514, -119] Yoo Seung Ho's so young but so good at acting. ㅠAnd he's super handsome

5. [+3,498, -122] Yoo Seung Ho's really amazing at acting.. I'll keep watching 'Remember'

6. [+1,156, -15] Jin Woo's the most pitiful out of the drama characters I know.. He lost his family through a car accident, his dad took the blame for a crime he didn't commit and gets Alzheimer, they were granted retrial but dad passes away... He's really pitiful

Nate
1. [+413, -2] I told ya, the writer got money from Nam Gyu Man

2. [+334, -3] The characters really like USBs and CDs, I've never seen them use  emails. Ugh frustrating

3. [+282, -5] The police is disgusting.. I'm annoyed and frustrated that it's no different from reality!! Why unfairly kill Jin Woo's dad too? !!

4. [+24, 0] Frustrating. If the video evidence was posted online, the trial would've been over in a heartbeat

5. [+24, 0] I can't believe there are dumb people who use CD to save files

6. [+18, 0] I started crying when Yoo Seung Ho was shedding large drops of tears

7. [+17, -5] This drama would've flopped by now if not for Yoo Seung Ho's acting

Naver
1. [+2,584, -49]When exactly will he win? Although  Nam Gyu Man will be thrown in prison and Ilho Group will face failure in the end,  Jin Woo never had the opportunity to retaliate and only gets defeated each time. The writer has no idea how it's like to be annoyed while watching a drama

2. [+1,434, -46]  I cried along with him ㅠㅠ So sad ㅜㅜㅜ

3. [+1,204, -26] Let us see him smile now ㅜㅜㅜㅜSo that I can I can smile too

4. [+1,083, -58] I wanna swear at the writer

5. [+899, -45] I'm alright with whatever the writer decides to do, as long as he doesn't kill Jin Woo tooㅠㅠ Cried so much last night ㅠㅠㅠ Seung Ho-ya



.


Sweet Savage Family (Finale)

.



Mydaily - Naver: 'Sweet Savage Family' finale, Jung Junho and Jung Woong In reconcile... Minah and Minhyuk to get married

1. [+1,011, -9] The characters were quarrelling at one point, then they reconcile and all of a sudden, a 5-year time jump ㅋㅋㅋWhat's up with the random decision to get married?? ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

2. [+836, -12] I think this writer was high on something

3. [+596, -20] The ending is at least on the same level as 'Yong Pal'

4. [+567, -19] The last bits left me bewildered. I was quite surprised that Minah and Minhyuk decided to get married

5. [+301, -33] Jung Junho, Moon Jung Hee, Jung Woong In and Yoo Sun acted their hearts out! Minah and Minhyuk were cute together!

6. [+69, -1] If I had the power, I'd suspend the writer and PD from the industry for a minimum of 10 years

7. [+89, -8] Sorry, didn't watch this

8. [+46, -1] This is the worst gangster-related story after 'The Mafia, the Salesman'. What made them think of turning a bland story into a drama in the first place?

9.  [+31, 0] Why did you put these actors' talents to waste?

10. [+25, -2] It was fun until episode 10.


0 comments: