30 January 2016

[Spoilers] I Have a Lover, Madame Antoine, My Daughter Geum Sa Wol, Signal

I Have a Lover

.

Star News - Naver: 'I Have a Lover', Kim Hyun Joo♥ Ji Jin Hee,  is love the third time around possible? 

1. [+457, -22] Ji Jin Hee stands out as an awesome character amidst everything ㅎㅎ The story's focusing too much on revenge. Writer, I'm watching it out of loyalty right now and I want the melo back

2. [+361, -14] True. I don't wanna see a predictable, empty, open ending in which they reunite somewhere later on. I want least 30 minutes of them looking happy. I started watching this drama for their chemistry ㅠㅠ

3. [+343, -18] I'll have to watch the rest to see that happen. But these last few episodes have been so empty

4. [+289, -12] There are 8 episodes left... I want a happy ending

5. [+56, -2] I hope they find love the third time around. And give poor Baek Seok a happy ending too~

6. [+50, -2] I stopped watching because it got a bit boring. I agree that the writer should stop dragging the revenge story line and just give Jin Eon and Hae Kang more happy scenes together

7. [+51, -5] It's way more fun without the revenge parts. Writer-nim, why is it so draggy lately?

8. [+45, -3] Sticking around out of loyalty.... So draggy ㅠㅠ

9. [+27, -2] Can't they stop with the revenge already? ㅜㅜ.

Madame Antoine

.

Osen - Naver: 'Madame Antoine', Han Ye Seul♥Sung Joon, begins their push/pull romance

1. [+67, -8] The drama has a tranquil feel to it. It's fun and touching. Looking forward to Sung Joon being a heodang and cutie~^^

2. [+71, -13] Fun drama ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

3. [+44, -6] The story is getting better~ ㅎㅎ

4. [+7, -1] Jaekyung's good at acting

5. [+6, -1] This is Sung Joon's third time playing a doctor. They're all the same but different




Osen - Daum: 'Madame Antoine', Ratings dropped again to below 1%... Signal's too high up 

1. [+394, -11] Here just to leave this comment... Of all dramas, why does it have to compete against 'Signal' ㅠㅜ

2. [+391, -26] I'm sick of predictable romcoms!

3. [+280, -28] This drama's really good too but I watch 'Signal' first. Sorry~~

4. [+117, -9] Even if it's because of Signal, I don't wanna watch this drama..

5. [+113, -8] Stop using Signal as an excuse. If the first episode is boring, viewers won't bother to continue. tsk tsk

6. [+46, -1] This isn't the only JTBC drama on this time slot that had poor ratings. I don't think their dramas are terrible at all. 'Last' which was daebak, got me started on JTBC dramas. Their variety shows  'Take Care of My Fridge' and 'Abnormal Summit' are actually really popular. Even Son Seok Hee's Newsroom is well-known. Why are their drama ratings so dismal, it's not like JTBC has no channel power..

7. [+42, -2] The story is charming but it's laid out in such a boring way... I find it a bit draggy.

My Daughter Geum Sa Wol

.


Star News - Naver: 'My Daughter Geum Sa Wol', Jeon In Hwa starts revenge against Son Chang Min.. 'What will happen to Baek Jin Hee?'

1. [+1,637, -80] Sa Wol got  me choking on 100 sweet potatoes. I hate her more than Hye Sang

2. [+1,196, -61] I can't stand Geum Sa Wol. She's frustrating as hell

3. [+1,014, -99] Sa Wol needs more practice with her vocalization

4. [+755, -34] Yesterday's episode was refreshing but what's with the frustrating feeling after Deuk Ye's reveal?

5. [+332, -13] If you inspect closely, Deuk Ye's revenge isn't pointed towards Kang Man Hoo but to Sa Wol and Ji Hye who did nothing wrong

6. [+237, -8] Deuk Ye revealing her identity during the wedding was too funny. I thought I was watching a sitcom for a moment ㅋㅋ The drama's so makjang

7. [+193, -8] The mother used her daughter.. The story's mostly about the mother taking revenge against her daughter

8. [+195, -4] Jang Bori and Sa Wol can't stand for themselves, both are just words and no action type of characters.. ㅋㅋㅋ And what's up with a wedding without guests?

Naver
1. [+5,542, -108] Sa Wol's gonna give me cancer in tomorrow's episode

2. [+4,798, -80] Today's an overall good episode but Do Ji Won's face in the end, she's so pitiful ㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜ

3. [+4,419, -99] Please change the title to 'My Mother Shin Deuk Ye'. Why is the main female lead so damn frustrating? All she does is shout at Oh Hye Sang. The next episode preview is another proof that she takes the cake as the most frustrating character

4. [+2,967, -119] God Deuk Ye's a bit harsh today ㅠㅠ

5. [+2,077, -113] God Deuk Ye hard carried in the last 5 minutes ㄷㄷㄷ

6. [+940, -16] Does she have to break a wedding off just to announce her identity ㅜㅜ Poor Do Ji Won

7. [+933, -14] Don't Sa Wol and Chan Bin have any friends?
.

Signal

.



Osen - Nate: 'Signal', Lee Je Hoon and Jo Jin Woong, punished the criminal father and son 

1. [+1,042, -10] Signal is daebak!!!! Hwasung murderers, if you are ever alive, watch this drama!!!! You'll be caught someday

2. [+903, -9] Can't tell if I'm watching a drama or if I'm watching a movie

3. [+809, -14] Jo Jin Woong is totally sexy ♥

4. [+110, -2] Just because he grew up without a mother, that makes it righteous to kill others? The murderer bastard is so shameless when he sneered and strangled Prosecutor Cha

5. [+99, -2] Lee Je Hoon's tone bothered me at first but now I can see why he has to speak that way. This drama's so addictingㅋㅋ I really like Jo Jin Woong

6. [+79, -2] Jo Jin Woong's theater scene is daebak ㅠㅠCried along with him ㅠㅠ

Naver
1. [+5,948, -54] Ah seriously. Why is this drama so crazy? Got me teary eyed and my nose all runnyㅠ

2. [+5,241, -34] Cried along with God Jin Woong

3. [+4,390, -27] Feels like watching a movie ㅠㅠㅠㅠ

4. [+4,268, -27] Ah wow... Jo Jin Woong's acting is daebak...ㅜㅠ

5. [+3,553, -46] This drama's really good!!!! Its movie quality is such a big draw! The 'Sign' writer is daebak

6. [+1,246, -5] Everyone's laughing at the movie theater but I broke down in tears seeing that empty seat next Jo Jin Woong's and when he started crying

7. [+1,244, -11] So amazed at Lee Je Hoon's quiet dialogue scene with the #95 bus driver ahjusshi





Sports Chosun - Naver: 'Signal' best 1 minute is Jo Jin Woong crying scene at the theater

1. [+3,375, -27] His acting's awesome. So awesome

2. [+2,751, -26] God Jin Woong

3. [+2,653, -19] An amazing actor who's able to captivate viewers whether he's playing a warrior or a detective

4. [+2,393, -23] I cried with him during that scene

5. [+2,373, -27] Good scenerio + admirable actors = Signal

6. [+498, -11] Lee Je Hoon's acting good.  Jo Jin Woong's crying scene broke my heart. This ahjusshi is so handsome



-.



0 comments: