22 January 2016

[Spoilers] Madame Antoine (Pilot), Signal (Pilot)

Madame Antoine (Pilot)

.



Star News - Naver: 'Madame Antoine', Han Ye Seul vs. Sung Joon's psychological warfare 'interesting'

1. [+1,490, -201]  Please go talk about Signal in Signal's articles, why do you guys have to brag about it here? What a letdown for the cast and crew if they read the comments

2. [+1,312, -155] Watched it without much thought and I thought it was really good. Was so immersed for the entire hour ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

3. [+954, -132] Madame Antoine is fun ㅋㅋㅋㅋSung Joon and Han Ye Seul have good chemistry. He looked good wearing that white knit

4. [+706, -112] Didn't have big expectations for the drama but I'll keep watching from now on

5. [+544, -85] Fun drama ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

6. [+123, -24] This is good....With 2 good dramas airing at the same time, I can't decide which one to watch first

7. [+105, -29] Better than I expected~~ I'll be keeping up with it

8. [+69, -17] I watched Signal and I came here to read comments but some of them are really going too far ㅠ

9. [+39, -7] I love how cable dramas are getting more and more impressive


Xports News - Naver: 'Madame Antoine', Han Ye Seul makes first appearance as a fake fortune-teller

1. [+464, -41]ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Sung Joon's acting has gotten so much betterㅋㅋㅋ Han Ye Seul fits these types of foxy roles ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ This drama is funnier than I thought

2. [+356, -35] Han Ye Seul starring in Beethoven Virus writer's drama. This is fun

3. [+368, -51] I wanted to watch this drama for Han Ye Seul but Sung Joon just looked to handsome

4. [+438, -99] Woah.. So pretty

5. [+248, -44] Madame Antoine is fun

6. [+59, -14] Switched the channel to this and it's quite fun ㅎㅎ

Nate
1. [+74, -12] One vote for Signal ^^

2. [+71, -15] Am I the only one who thought it was boring?

3. [+13, -5] What other successful dramas was Han Ye Seul in except for 'Fantasy Couple'?

4. [+7, 0] How was this drama???? I really liked Signal and I didn't know this one was airing at the same time.


Signal (Pilot)

.



Mydaily - Nate: 'Signal', Kim Hye Soo catches Lee Je Hoon selling information on Kang Sora♥Im Siwan's relationship

1. [+995, -16] Tried to soothe my Reply withdrawals with this drama,  it's no joke... I feel like I have to pay money for this quality

2. [+888, -14] I watched it without much thought and I'm hooked~~~ It's daebak fun. Looking forward to the next episode. The best

3. [+834, -13] I wasn't expecting much but woah, I thought I was watching a movie. It's really good ㅋㅋ

4. [+62, -3] Wow this drama is freaking crazy. Is it even a drama or a movie? ㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜ Wow it's several hundred times better than Reply

5. [+52, -1] This drama is ridiculously daebak

6. [+35, -3] If you watched 'Sign' and 'Ghost', you will love Signal. Jo Jin Woong, Kim Hye Soo and Lee Je Hoon are amazing

Naver
1. [+2,305, -29] Definitely a drama you can trust. It's daebak fun

2. [+1,301, -20] Jo Jin Woong is amazing ㅠㅠ

3. [+822, -22] Is this drama any good???

4. [+647, -14] Is Jo Jin Woong dead?

5. [+497, -11] F*ck I thought I was watching a movie

6. [+264, -7] Wow this drama is epic

7. [+244, -7] Oh my. The drama is daebak ㄷㄷㄷㄷㄷㄷㄷㄷㄷㄷㄷㄷㄷㄷㄷㄷㄷㄷㄷㄷㄷㄷㄷㄷ It feels like the Korean version of Sherlock ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Goosebumps... Is the plot centered around unresolved cases ??? I really like it

8. [+256, -14] Am I the only one who thinks this is better than Reply??

9. [+144, -3] Daebak daebak daebak daebak... The quality is way better than most movies

10. [+130, -3] As expected of Jo Jin Woong. I liked him since he played Brutus Lee




Osen - Daum: 'Signal' Kim Hye Soo, Lee Je Hoon and Jo Jin Woong, this is a movie 

1. [+1,802, -19] I think of it as a tvN-produced movie

2. [+1,677, -21] It's totally fun!!! I was so absorbed that I didn't notice the time

3. [+1,445, -24] I thought I was watching Sherlock, it's super fun ㅋㅋㅋ This will make it easier for me to let go of Reply

4. [+531, -5] The nurse's reversal is daebak!!!!!! This isn't your typical drama

5. [+388, -6] Woah~~~~ the best.

0 comments: