1. [+5,856, -193] Aigoo, how meaningless ㅠ He acted so well... The way he expressed love made my heart pound and flutter
2. [+5,633, -382] Reply's at fault for reducing his screen time
3. [+5,568, -637] EoNamRyu = The male lead is Ryu Junyeol anyway
4. [+3,141, -320] I didn't sleep a wink last night ㅠ
5. [+6,902, -1,607] I'm not upset that the writer switched out to Taek but at how the story got so lost. It's not even a soap opera, how could the feelings he harbored for 20 years disappeared in one stroke and suddenly got so focused on taking care of his family? Should've warned us viewers from the start. I probably won't be watching any Reply drama from now on. I find it rather distasteful how they're toying with viewers' emotions
6. [+2,132, -122] I don't care if the husband is Taek, explain why Ryu Junyeol's screen time got less and less.. Where did the love he had for Deoksun disappear? Why do you take your viewers as fools?
7. [+1,889, -42] Junghwan gave up his first love to his friend, fulfilled his brother's dream and devotes his youth for the country.. I'm so sad for him ㅜㅜㅜㅜ
8. [+1,840, -119] Writer-nim, aren't you being so harsh on Junghwan??? Felt like I'm watching a completely different drama the week after they cancelled the episodes
9. [+1,774, -129] To me, Kim Junghwan is this drama's male lead
10. [+1,756, -110] But what is this suffocating feeling even now that the husband's been revealed?
11. [+1,230, -68] The subtitle should be "Jungpal's One-sided Love"ㅋㅋ
12. [+1,144, -53] After Ep 4, Junghwan's screen time has been averaging to 5 minutes per episode. What did he do wrong?
Sports Chosun - Nate: 'R88', Lee Il Hwa against Ryu Hye Young and Go Kyung Pyo's relationship
1. [+742, -14] I'm 100X sure it's because of 'dongsongdongbon' (tn: ban on same surname same origin marriage). The Constitution only ruled against it by 1997, thus Bora might file a petition for approval
2. [+661, -11] Why do I feel like it's because of 'dongsongdongbon'.... In those days, quite a lot of couples who shared the same surnames ended up marrying despite the banㅜㅜ
3. [+560, 13] Must be 'dongsongdongbon', right? Sunwoo's surname is also Sung
4. [+122, -1] Jung Bong's present day representation is Baek Jong Won...?
5. [+87, -1] In that scene where Bora meets Sunwoo, the bgm that's playing is N.E.X.T's "For Suffering Lovers" which a song for 'dongsongdongbon' couples ㅠㅠ I'm 100X sure that's the reason why mom is against them dating
6. [+68, -1] Why is his surname Sung as well???? That's really random
7. [+67, -2] Daebak. This whole time, I thought Sunwoo's full name is Kim Sunwoo;;; No wonder, in the character descriptions, everyone but the Sung family is introduced without surnames
8. [+58, -3] Sunwoo's last name is Sung? They called him Sung Sunwoo today. Feels so forced
Herald Pop - Nate: 'R88', Hyeri to Sung Dong Il "We failed to understand that the word 'father' holds so much weight", Tears
1. [+598, -31] Made it even more sadder than everyone's so happy except for Junghwan.... (Sobs)
2. [+642, -85] Deoksun is so indecisive. She liked Sunwoo, she liked Jungpal, she liked Taek.. And Dongryong can't be the husband, right? Ugh
3. [+553, -70] Nothing felt touching at all since the writer betrayed us
4. [+50, -8] This part was so sad but I didn't cry because of how the plot got this irrational
1. [+1,226, -45] Why are their kiss scenes so realistic?ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅌ Thank you hehe
2. [+809, -22] His name is Sung Sunwoo. Back then, there was a ban on marriage of the same surname and same clan but the law will be altered a few years after that
3. [+754, -32] Ha ㅋㅋㅋSunwoo's excitement when he took Bora's hand
4. [+87, -3] Judging by the way they kiss, feels like they're really dating
Dong A - Naver: 'Reply 1988', EoNamTaek (The husband is Taek) ... Go Kyun Pyo♥ Ryu Hye Young in a difficult situation
1. [+24, 921, -2,152] At least give Junghwan some time to let go of his feelings ㅠ
2. [+22,303, -1,732] They treated GaeJungpal like a dog (tn: gae = dog)
3. [+17,613, -1,233] Really enjoyed this drama about finding Sunwoo's mom's husband
4. [+14,009, -692] Why is it necessary to hide the husband's face in the preview??
5. [+12,216, -532] The main characters are Sunwoo and Bora after all ㄷㄷThe wedding in the finale is also theirs. I don't think Deoksun will be having a wedding although it's already confirmed that Taek is the husband
6. [+6,018, -339] Yeah. I enjoyed watching Junghwan failing at his first love after 18 episodes ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
7. [+5,751, -441] Double In-law marriage ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ The writer's doing all sorts of things. Do something about Kim Joo Hyuk's multiple personalities first
tv Report - Naver: 'Music Bank' Park Bogum, "Irene's pretty even if her dark circles are getting worse"
1. [+6,134, -307] So when will they do a photoshoot together? I think they have the best chemistry among music show hosts by far...
2. [+4,954, -161] Look at how ridiculously handsome he is. I'm a man but I don't have any inferiority feeling. He's really handsome. And take a look at that smile..Women would go crazy for it
3. [+3,892, -112] Park Bogum's really handsome...
4. [+3,264, -72] Park Bogum's not only like that in dramas, he actually give compliments to women and tell them that they look pretty ㅋㅋㅋ
5. [+3,130, -212] Park Bogum and Irene have awesome chemistryㅠㅠ
6. [+465, -26] I'm watching Music Bank but felt like I was watching WGM instead..
7. [+431, -30] Honestly, I don't watch Music Bank for the singers but for these two's chemistry
8. [+351, -11] Bogumie was in Taek mode today. He's so cheerful..
9. [+351, -26] I don't have a favorite singer, I watch Music Bank only for Park Bogum and Irene ㅠㅠI hope they stay on as MCs for a long time!!
10. [+287, -11] By the looks of his dark circles, our Taek must be really tired