Osen - Naver: 'Reply' 1989 to 1994 timejump... The 5 Ssangmundong friends who achieved their dreams
1. [+15,842, -297] Junghwan-ah, just give up on Deoksun if you're gonna say "Taek likes you" in the next episode
2. [+11,769, -211] No Eul has a great body
3. [+7,583, -149] For what reason did they turn the charming No Eul into Woo Hyun-ssi in 2016ㅜㅜ I like Woo Hyun as an actor but writers went overboard. No Eul's concept was looking older than his age so they should've just used the present No Eul to play his adult version
4. [+9,223, -734] I don't care about everything, I'm stoked for tomorrow. Wow, Jungpal, you must confess.. I hope the preview's not a bait
5. [+5,274, -234] If the preview is baiting us again *grr*
1. [+946, -25] The spoilers were true... Today's episode was fun but the plot progression was weird
2. [+922, -20] I like that everyone achieved their dreams but the sudden 5-year time jump's a bit..
3. [+731, -32] Junghwan's shooting his own movie in the preview
Sports Chosun - Naver: 'Reply', Hyeri tells Sung Dong Il "Dad, I don't have a dream"
1. [3+3,881, -91] It was getting draggy but suddenly, 5 years passed in under 10 minutes ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
2. [+2,557, -34] I don't have a dream but Dong Il ahjusshi's words give me strength
3. [+1,957, -36] Me neither.. I'm 21 years old and I don't have a dream. I'm in university but I don't know what I'm doing ㅋ
4. [+1,541, -26] Since Sun Woo got into Yonsei med school, he and Michael became colleagues with Jung Woo... I wonder how the otehr R94 characters' will be introduced
5. [+868, -19] Dong Il abojiㅠㅠㅠㅠ
6. [+539, -3] The funniest part of this episode is the traditional music when Jung Bong got accepted into university ㅋㅋㅋ
tv daily - Nate: 'Reply', R94's Sseuregi Jung Woo makes an appearance as Go Kyung Pyo's med school colleague?
1. [+755, -15] That activist unni that was mentioned in R94 is Bora ㅋㅋㅋㅋAt this point, Chilbong's wife must be Jin Joo ㅋㅋㅋㅋ
2. [+647, -13] Sseuregi, long time no see ㅠㅠㅠㅠ So happy to see him not as Jung Woo but as Sseuregi !!!!
3. [+102, 2] Junghwan's character was daebak at first but at some point, Taek's character overshadowed him.. Junghwan could've shown more growth
4. [+97, -1] I've watched all of Reply dramas but the most memorable for me is that scene in 'Reply '94' episode 2, when Sseuregi's identity was revealed. No other scene in Reply made my heart flutter as much as that oneㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ I think my heart stopped for a moment when Najung narrated "I have an oppa, my childhood dream was to marry him"
5. [+85, -4] Sseuregi and Sung Siwon were jjang funny in 'Reply 1994'. "Ahjusshi, who do you think you are?"ㅋㅋㅋㅋ
Mydaily - Nate: 'Reply', Park Bogum kisses Hyeri in his dream?... Foreshadowing of love line?
1. [+1,339, -76] Didn't anyone else think that the plot progression was a bit strange today?ㅜㅠ I couldn't make a connection
2. [+1,132, -50] So sad.. I feel bad for Taek seeing him walk with no strength and when he uttered that he's relieved it's only a dream.. Why are the writers doing this to him?
3. [+846, -43] Heart attaek
4. [+194, -3] But the fact that 6 years have passed and no one confessed
5. [+166, -14] It's not a dream. Taek was half asleep and half awake because of the medicine. Deoksun would keep it a secret but soon forgot about it
Newsen - Nate: 'Reply', Sun Woo, Junghwan and Jung Bong became university students... Deoksun and Dongryong as repeaters
1. [+739, -29] I couldn't make a connection in today's episode because of the 5-year time jump ㅠㅠ
Deoksun looks so pretty as a stewardess!!
2. [+654, -21] Junghwan and Deoksun look good in their uniforms. No Eul's chocolate abs are awesome
3. [+502, -49] Haa. Jungpal got more handsome