Dong A - Naver: 'R88', Deoksun's blind date ditches her for another woman... Junghwan dashes to Deoksun
1. [+11,506, -613] Isn't the writer being mean to Junghwan? Treated his character so well in the beginning but totally turned him into a poop... I feel sorry
2. [+6,683, -254] Ah Junghwan-ah...
3. [+6,587, -447] Junghwan-ah ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠBroke my heart when he was walking away ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠPlease let him be the husband ㅠㅠㅠㅠ
4. [+6,832, -583] I hate how the pace got so cancerous ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
5. [+4,014, -164] Heartbreaking ....
6. [+1,640, -26] Kim Joo Hyuk's randomly acting so kind. Is he Taek?
1. [+26,850, -907] Writer-nim's is giving the big f*ck you to all of us
2. [+18,477, -450] Deoksun's attention is on Taek. She keeps looking at the door while Junghwan could only crack a smile ㅠㅠㅠ Noooㅠㅠ
3 [+13,383, -517] I was a fool for believing Junghwan would confess
4. [+14,607, -319] Ugh. He left the ring behind ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ
5. [+14, 736, -1,288] As someone who's on Team Taek, I'm happy that he and Deoksun are getting closer but is there a need for Junghwan to break my heart? ㅜㅜㅜ
6. [+6,075, -88] Deoksun knows that Jungpal's confession is sincere
1. [+585, -14] Taek's indeed someone who takes risks and knows his timing
2. [+521, -7] Ah Junghwan-ah, this isn't the time time to be walking hesitantly and worrying about the traffic lights. You should've run fast to Deoksun when you saw that cheater. Look at Taek. And what's up with the joke confession? Aigoo
3. [+391, -19] Why are people still so resolute about Junghwan being the husband after seeing this? And the title of this episode is "Goodbye, First Love". Plus he did the narration today which might indicate that he's finally letting go of his first love although that joke confession felt so wrong
1. [+1,636, -109] Writer-nim, why'd you turn Junghwan's confession into a joke? This episode annoyed the hell out of me
2. [+1,561, -129] It's not even that they want to please viewers, what's this? How could you drag out the husband-hunting this much and turn a good drama into some third-rate story? The characters suddenly lost their charms
3. [+1,390, -93] The writer turned Jungpal's sincere confession into a joke!!!!
4. [+137, -14] Junghwan was likely decided to be the husband but the writer switched to Taek after knowing he's getting so much attention from viewers. It's so obvious that they revised the script in that week that Reply didn't airㅋㅋㅋ
5. [+128, -12] Deoksun was waiting for Taek when Junghwan was confessing
6. [+125, -4] I think Taek already confessed before Junghwan did
7. [+123, -6] Taek confessed for sure. Deoksun kept looking at the door
Mydaily - Nate: 'R88', Hyeri asks her friends "How do you clean up your status?"
1. [+731, -21] Seemed like Junghwan had been decided as the husband from the very start but the production team's doing all sorts of things to stir more confusion
2. [+844, -246] Hyeri's acting didn't' improve, it's only that her character suits her.. The acting was weird today and the plot was draggy... Not fun
3. [+767, -166] Hyeri suits her high school student role so well that her acting as an adult is awkwardㅠㅠ Office employee roles are still difficult for her to play ㅠ
4. [+71, 0] The most ridiculous parts of this week were Taek's dream and Junghwan's joke confession in this episode.. Did you rest for two weeks for this? What are you doing with only 2 episodes left?
1. [+604, -44] Ah. The writing is so sloppy in the end. I'm disappointed
2. [+584, -24] At first, I was so sure that Kim Joo Hyuk is Junghwan but he felt like Taek todayㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ I feel bad for Junghwan
3. [+537, -26] Today's episode is such a mess
4. [+93, -1] I don't even care who's the husband anymore, why does the writer not have any consideration for Junghwan's character? His feelings he had for Deoksun were turned into a huge joke. And why did Kim Joo Hyuk's gestures and tone abruptly changed?
5. [+84, -1] Does Kim Joo Hyuk have 2 personalities? ㅋㅋHe was acting as Junghwan early in the drama but why is he acting like Taek now?