28 January 2016

Stars who haven't done dramas in more than 10 years


Ilgan Sports - Naver: Jeon Do Yeon, Kang Dong Won, Im Soo Jung and their untapped drama comebacks after 10 years

Jeon Do Yeon's last drama is 'Lovers in Prague' 11 years ago. Currently in talks for female lead in tvN's Korean adaptation of 'The Good Wife'.

Kang Dong Won's last drama is 'Magic' 12 years ago.

Im Soo Jung also hasn't done a drama in 12 years. Her last is 'I'm Sorry I Love You'


1. [+3,520, -46] Won Bin hyung what are you doing? I bet Saeron will be getting married by the time you decide to make a comeback ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

2. [+2,675, -123] Wishing for Kang Dong Won to be in a Noh Hee Kyung drama. Something similar to 'Padam Padam' and 'It's Okay It's Love'

3. [+2,285, -104] Even Jeon Ji Hyun made a drama comeback so I have hopes that Kang Dong Won will return too someday.. I was overjoyed when Jeon Ji Hyun decided to do a drama againㅠㅠ The thought watching her every week made me so happy

4. [+1,208, -41] Brings me back to Im Soo Jung's 'I'm Sorry I Love You' legendary days as Eunchae!!

5. [+1,010, -30] I really would like to see them often in dramas, not just movies

6. [+190, -9] I'd love to see Kang Dong Won on my tv screen every week

7. [+194, -12] Kang Dong Won, tvN has tons of quality dramas so go there and don't settle for some third-rate makjang on public broadcast

8. [+189, -14] Kang Dong Won in a drama? Definitely a must watch

9. [+176, -10] As a longtime fan, I know that one of the reasons why Kang Dong Won doesn't do dramas is that he hates romance/love storiesㅋㅋㅋ

10. [+180, -13] Imagine the visuals explosions if Kang Dong Won does a drama

11. [+159, -14] Kang Dong Won's in YG now after all so if he ever decides to do overseas advancement, he better grasp on the Chinese and Japanese markets first. He should do a drama with either Kim Eun Sook or Park Ji Eun 'cause they're experts at turning their male leads into heart throbs

-

0 comments: