Daum Cafe: Yoo Yeon Seok asked a woman's contact on the subway "I still keep in contact with her"
-Wow. How does it feel when a celebrity asks for your phone number?
-Huh?... Wow... Daebak
-She must be really pretty
-Yoon Seok-ah, I told you to not talk about me
-F*ck, I'm jealous
-If that was me, my reaction would be "What? Ah? Me? Say what? My phone number? My phone number?! What's my phone number again?"
(tn: I only saw the Daum Cafe post today but I managed to find the Naver article which is about 12 days old. )
Star News - Naver: '2 o'clock date' Yoo Yeon Seok "I'm good friends with a woman whom I asked for contact info on the subway"
"There was this time I made eye contact with a woman sitting across me on the subway. I really liked her and I got off at the same station as her. I mustered up the courage and asked for her contact info. We're still good friends today"
1. [+4,348, -51] Friends.....?? Something's suspicious~~ ㅋ
2. [+3,778, -54] Wow. That woman is friends with Yoo Yeon Seokㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ I'm freaking jealous
3. [+3,518, -58] He ask her contact info because he happened to like her but I wonder why they only remain as friends?
4. [+2,027, -52] How does it feel if Chilbong asks for my phone number?
5. [+1,143, -32] Wow........ ♥♥♥
6. [+433, -8] Just how pretty is she that a celebrity ended up asking her for her contact info?
7. [+287, -4] Why do people take his words at face value? He's probably talking about his past, way before he became a celebrity ㅋ
8. [+164, -9] Friend? You mean girlfriendㅋㅋ
9. [+131, -4] Three possibilities: 1. That woman already has a boyfriend thus she can't date Yoo Yeon Seok, 2. He dated her before and they remained as friends after they broke up, 3. They wanted to date each other but there are factors that make it hard for them to be in a relationship