tv Report - Naver: 'Take Care of My Fridge', Kim Joo Hyuk's fridge as the emptiest to date "Like a kirogi father's fridge"
"I bought fresh food but I can't cook so they went bad. I don't buy them often because it's just a waste of money. But the thing is, if I decide I wanna cook, I don't even know what ingredients I should be buying"
1. [+1,275, -25] There's 1N2D in Gutaeng hyung's fridge~
2. [+1,140, -32] All we need is love ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Gutaeng hyung, come back to 1N2D ㅠㅠ
3. [+821, -28] I hope he returns to 1N2D
4. [+560, -23] What a sad fridge
5. [+500, -19] ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋWhat the ㅠㅠFunny and sad at the same time ㅠㅠ
6. [+262, -7] I don't find it relatable when celebrities show off their fridges that have truffles or top three of the world's priciest delicacies and whatnot... Kim Joo Hyuk's fridge, however, is realistic-looking ㅋㅋ
7. [+150, -3] His fridge is realistic compared to fridges of other guests ㅋㅋㅋㅋ
8. [+140, -7] I hope he meets someone nice soon
9. [+87, -3] ㅋㅋㅋStill way better than Sunggyu's fridge
10. [+65, -8] Joo Hyuk hyung, get married soon
11. [+52, -2] That's honestly a realistic fridge.. I'm a student who doesn't cook often and if I buy fresh food, they mold over so quick that I just stopped stocking it up
12. [+42, -4] I don't know why but I feel sad when I look at this oppa. I hope you meet a nice woman who'd cook you warm food and will make you happy
1. [+272, -20] Way better than celebrities who show off their fridge packed with things like truffles. I hope he's looking after himself just fine
2. [+256, -6] Kim Joo Hyuk's so funny in his movie ㅋㅋㅋ
3. [+209, -19] Should've filled his fridge up....
4. [+29, 0] Realistic fridge ㅋㅋ
5. [+26, 0] Oppa, I hope you get married soon
6. [+15, -1] I'm not good at cooking but I wanna cook him something