1. [+25,208, -2,407] A variety is just a variety...
2. [+21,478, -2,626] Is it because of inferiority complex? Stop making a big deal out of this
3. [+20,194, -2,330] You don't have to watch it if you don't want to... People blame the show and flood the bulletin boards when they find something to hate on
4. [+13,751, -1,505] ??????????
5. [+4,191, -458] Although they themselves admit that they're not good-looking, they're confident about their faces and they've succeeded in their respective fields. Butthurt viewers who place so much important on looks are the ones hating
6. [+3,623, -396] Journalists always create controversies
7. [+912, -104] But I liked itㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ The ratings went up. MuDo, don't mind the fuss and continue creating fun episodes
8. [+2,949, -251] Journalists are too eager to make noise
9. [+1,863, -290] How disrespectful.. Why can't people just stay quiet, it's only a variety show
10. [+1,488, -178] Either for dramas or variety shows, viewer bulletin boards are always noisy and full of complaints anyway
11. [+996, -162] I thought Ryu Junyeol was so charming but it's also fans who kept saying things like he's ugly. How did he gain such extreme fans?...
12. [+801, -101] These people surely didn't watch the first MotChinSo ㅋㅋIronically, it's not their looks that is the sole focus but it was a special to highlight their charms
13. [+954, -163] The funniest comment I've come across on the bulletin board is by this person wanting an apology and asking the MuDo production team if they're on Taem Taek ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ