13 February 2016

Kang Haneul's first still cuts for 'Moon Lovers'


Dong A - Naver: 'Moon Lovers', Kang Haneul, heart-fluttering visuals of a prince

1. [+1,171, -51] What's up with the fringe...

2. [+990, -106] I was like, they'll probably lean too much on the Chinese version and they're heavily doing so. As expected of the public broadcast... I can tell it's gonna flop

3. [+455, -33] Kang Haneul's in a lot of projects lately. Looking forward to 'Dongju'

4. [+330, -23] I think even Lee Junki's got a fringe

5. [+130, -1] It would look a lot tidier if they combed the fringe up and wrapped a band around his forehead

6. [+136, -15] The hairstyle is weird

7. [+92, -8] I burst out laughing when I saw the fringe ㅋ

8. [+83, -5] Am I the only one who thinks his hairstyle is weird? ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

9. [+82, -7] I've never seen a prince with a fringe;; I like Kang Haneul nonetheless!

10. [+50, -6] He manages to show a different charm in every role. Kang Sky, cheering you on!!!

11. [+43, -8] Kang Haneul and Lee Junki are being wasted in this drama. Who gave him that hairstyle? Either they do their background research in history and fix that topknot or learn the hairstyles on 'Battlefield Heroes'. Ugh what did they do to him?

12. [+20, -1] Both hair and costume are cheap-looking. Why did he pick this drama? He could've chosen to grow big in the movie industry
-

0 comments: