18 February 2016

Park Bogum and Ji Sung offered roles in new drama


Sports Chosun - Naver: [Exclusive] Park Bogum draws out a comeback project... possible lead for 'Ddanddara' 

1. [+5,810, -86] Already smells like failure. Don't take it ㅜㅜ

2. [+5,327, -61] By the writer of 'Pretty Man' ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ This makes me quite worried

3. [+4,051, -65] This writer's original works weren't successful ㅠㅠ I suggest he'd take his time choosing better projects

4. [+3,620, -59] Sounds kinda boring. Can't he just pick a different one?

5. [+3,198, -58] That writer.... No Bogum-ah, pick a better one

6. [+613, -9] A drama about ragtag band ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Ji Sung and Park Bogum, pass on the roles. The title itself already sounds like failure

7. [+550, -9] I hope Ji Sung and Park Bogum reject the roles

8. [+430, -11] I didn't watch any of this writer's drama and I don't know of any music-related drama that I've enjoyed. Park Bogum should go for a genre he wants to do like a youth drama where he wears uniform or a sageuk~

9. [+263, -8] It would be awesome if he works with Ji Sung but I can't trust this writer

10. [+226, -7] Looking forward to the cast... But the writer of 'Pretty Man' and 'Birdy Buddy'? Meh...ㅜㅜ I hope you think it through!! Park Bogum, hwaiting^^

-

0 comments: