Osen - Nate: "I'm just an ordinary Christian...I'm upset about the misunderstandings"
Park Bogum: "I'm just an ordinary Christian. I'm upset that the church I go to is seen in a negative light. I'm not part of a cult or Shincheonji. If that's the case, I would've left."
1. [+1,186, -44] Do some searching about Pastor Lee Cho Suk and you'd know what kind of person he is
2. [+1,103, -54] The pastor of the church that Park Bogum goes to thinks that worshippers are possessed by evil spirits when they're sick. He grabs their neck and tell the 'evil spirit', "Oy! Oy! Get out!" and then, the worshipper passes out. I've seen videos of it ㅋㅋㅋ I don't think they're in their right minds. That's unfortunate for Park Bogum ㅠㅠㅠㅠ
3. [+245, -6] You know what's so scary about cults? Their devotees don't acknowledge that they're part of a cult...
4. [+202, -5] He's been attending since birth. I don't think he even realizes that he's part of a cult
5. [+124, -2] The two people that Park Bogum respect the most in the world are his father and Pastor Lee Cho Suk.. How unfortunate
6. [+112, 0] A friend of mine when I was younger used to attend the same church as Park Bogum. I don't know what spurred me but I went with him on their church camp. My mom asked him before sending us off if he's part of a cult and I remember him denying it with a straight face.. Park Bogum's the same way too. That's a characteristic of people who are part of cults
1. [+45, -4] He probably just made the wrong choice. What's more important is realizing it soon enough and having the courage to get out of there
2. [+43, -4] Problem is a person who's in a cult doesn't acknowledge that he's part of it. I hope he realizes it so that he can get out
3. [+16, -3] Segye Ilbo, is this the time to be pointing fingers at someone if he's in a cult ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋWhy can't you just look after yourselves instead? You guys are run by a cult so how ironic that you're gossiping about others? How funny ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
Sports Chosun - Naver: 'Reply', Park Bogum talks about EoNamTaek, Youths Over Flowers and Jang Nara
1. [+5,463, -185] I was surprised at his natural and delicate good looks and surprised once again at his acting skills. He did a good job acting out a character with contrasting personalities that as a viewer, I feel like I could meet Master Choi Taek in a Baduk association but at the same time somewhere in Seoul, Ssangmundong's Heedong also exists. I'm very thankful that Park Bogum was able to present such extremes in a charming way
2. [+4,476, -132] Awesome actor... I can feel his humbleness and charisma in his words
3. [+3,663, -124] Been happy thanks to Taek. I will remember Reply forever!!!!!
4. [+3,226, -108] Awesome and beautiful actor
5. [+2,863, -232] Choi Taek's my favorite male lead ever ㅠㅠ
6. [+854, -41] He is wise beyond his years and has such a way with words. Do well~
7. [+790, -44] He is just as gentle and beautiful as his character. Looking forward to your next drama
8. [+753, -37] This is the first time I've anticipated an article as soon as I woke up. Sending a round of applause to the cast of 'Reply'. Actor Park, do well this year and enjoy your Lunar New Year. I love you