11 February 2016

Shin Hye Sun and Kang Dong Won's kiss scene becomes a hot topic




When asked if she liked her kiss with Kang Dong Won in 'A Violent Prosecutor', "Did I? There wasn't supposed to be a kiss scene. I'm sorry to him. He's someone who hardly does kiss scenes but he suddenly had to do it with someone like me. I was so nervous but I pretended to be calm. If I show too much excitement, he might feel burdened"

Mydaily - Nate: 'Happy Together', Shin Hye Sun on kiss scene with Kang Dong Won "I pretended to be calm"

1. [+732, -18] I envy herㅠㅠ Unni, you're totally lucky ㅜㅜㅜㅠㅠㅠㅠ She got to kiss Kang Dong Won ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

2. [+706, -16] She didn't save the nation in her past life, she established one ㅋㅋ

3. [+223, -4] She is the biggest beneficiary of that movie ㅋㅋㅋ

4. [+58, -4] I watched 'Violent Prosecutor' today and her kiss scene with Kang Dong Won is freaking sexy ㅋㅋㅋㅋ Haa..... So jealous

5. [+55, -6] When she's in dramas, she looks quite petite but I was surprised when I found out she's 173 cm. And I thought she's only about 22 or 23 years old but she's already 28. Such a baby face

6. [+38, -11] You should realize how lucky you are

7. [+35, -3] I'm a guy but I'm jealous that she got to kiss Kang Dong Won




tv Report - Naver: 'Happy Together', Shin Hye Sun "Kang Ha Neul moved to our school when Lee Jong Seok transferred"

Shin Hye Sun: I was classmates with Lee Jong Seok and Kang Ha Neul. They were famous because they're both good-looking. When Lee Jong Seok transferred, Kang Ha Neul moved to our school. I hit the jackpot"

1. [+1,789, -70] Having to kiss Kang Dong Won is a bigger jackpot

2. [+1,282, -42] What the? Kang Dong Won, Lee Jong Seok and Kang Ha Neul~ Her luck with guys is exploding~~~

3. [+1,011, -70] She's bursting with so much charms. I can tell she's gonna be big

4. [+1,211, -243] I won't call it a jackpot because you're also really lovely. Definitely someone who's worth kissing Dong Won tuna

5. [+497, -35] Both are good-looking♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

6. [+92, -3] Kang Ha Neul was so handsome when he was younger

7. [+73, -4] Kang Ha Neul's freaking handsome

Xports News - Naver: Shin Hye Sun "Didn't think our kiss scene in Violent Prosecutor would become an issue, sorry to Kang Dong Won"

1. [+770, -44] Just so pretty

2. [+647, -36] This unni's super charming ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Hwaiting. I'm supporting you

3. [+431, -34] I really like Shin Hye Sun

4. [+373, -34] Do well Shin Hye Sun~^^

5. [+67, -7] Even just that kiss scene alone becomes a hot topic ㅜ She's charming and good at acting, she can only go up from here

-

0 comments: