Ten Asia - Naver: 'All About my Mom', Go Doo Shim passes away
1. [+6,553, -119] Why do they have so many kids?
2. [+5,823, -141] Similar ending to 'What Happens to my Family?'
3. [+6,454, -396] Do they have to show that she's dying? They could've ended it with a heartwarming family trip. I was so weirded out by the pace
4. [+4,712, -167] Should've ended it happilyㅠㅠ
5. [+2,795, -87] So sad... Go Doo Shim omonim ㅠㅠ
6. [+1,302, -31] They could've ended it happily as a way to give cancer patients hope. A better ending would've been them going on a family trip and taking a group photo as a remembrance
7. [+1,145, -16] I thought the part with the five babies was ridiculous but then I realized it's to promote the drama to follow this one
8. [+1,143, -33] Such a bad ending... A waste of Go Doo Shim and Kim Gap Soo's acting skills
tv Report - Naver: 'All About my Mom', Go Doo Shim, the irreplaceable nation's mom
1. [+1,156, -25] I may not be able forgot Go Doo Shim's portrayal of Im San Ok for a while. Looking forward to your acting in a different drama. You've worked hard
2. [+1,042, -27] The legendary actress who sweeped Daesangs from the Big 3 for playing a mother.. As expected from the nation's mom
3. [+889, -24]The concept of a character changing after knowing she's only got months left to live is similar to 'What Happens to my Family?' but Go Doo Shim's acting hardcarried the drama!
4. [+874, -48] They should give the Daesang to Go Doo Shim
Osen - Naver: 'I Have a Lover', Kim Hyun Joo, to start fresh or to go to jail?
1. [+1,841, -50] I wish Kim Hyun Joo gets married to good guy. I think she's charming enough that's it's a waste to send her even to a good man.
2. [+1,264, -25] Ji Jin Hee's friend is being reasonable. Even I am having a hard time looking at him
3. [+1,167, -27] Do Hae Kang and Choi Jin Eon are amazing at acting ㄷㄷ Writer, just let them be happyㅠㅠㅠ
4. [+1,000, -29] I liked the directing of the flashback scene ㅠㅠㅠ Let them be happy now
5. [+350, -4] Hair up or not, Kim Hyun Joo is pretty either way. I'm a woman but I thought she looked absolutely gorgeous during the painting scene!
6. [+248, -9] I've never missed an episode and I've watched the reruns several times but I'm getting tired of how things are looking right now. But I'll keep watching until the finale
7. [+231, -6] The directing of the kiss scene is really good
8. [+222, -8] Please have her start fresh ㅠㅠㅠ The writer better not be pulling the 1-year time skip. I just wanna see them be happy for the remaining 4 episodes
9. [+195, -3] I barely made it this far because of Ji Jin Hee and Kim Hyun Joo. Writer, get moving
10. [+184, -2] Does Jinri have to put Hae Kang and Jin Eon in prison for her to feel better?
1. [+12,045, -131] What the heck is wrong with this drama? How could anyone ever call Geum Sa Wol a daughter? Ugh, the two leads are giving me cancer. I hate Am Sa Wol and Am Chan Bin. Deuk Ye's so pitiful
2. [+10,560, -107] Donate Bo Geum Group to the society. Geum Sa Wol, keep living your life as a joke and be dumped
3. [+8,374, -83] Sa Wol-ah, if you want to maintain peace so badly, go to heaven
4. [+6,632, -64] Because of a guy, she throws away the mom she found after 25 year but goes out her way to help the family who made her into an orphan. She's a psycho
5. [+6,069, -71] Watch Geum Sa Wol fake her pregnancy ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋF*cking hopeless
1. [+4,188, -38] He's calling her ahjumma too ㅋㅋㅋㅋ Am Sa Wol, Am Chan Bin, these disgusting protagonists
2. [+4,147, -21] She is so blinded by a guy. Am Sa Wol and Am Chan Bin take things away from others but still act so mighty. Both are nuts ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
3. [+3,211, -35] The drama and leads are cancerous. Poor Deuk Ye
4. [+2,750, -29] Hyum Sa Wol's detestable again today (tn: hyum = disgusting, hateful)
5. [+2,461, -23] Ha. Is Chan Bin experiencing morning sickness? ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
6. [+722, -5] Sa Wol is the worst character here. She takes care of the people who killed her grandparents. She's indeed cancer~
7. [+620, -1] The comments are way more fun than the drama ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ