Newsen - Nate: 'Cheese in the Trap', Yoon Ji Won lies "Kim Hee Chan is my boyfriend"
1. [+579, -2] "He can become my boyfriend too" *Grins* Goosebumps ㄷㄷ I hope Yoo Jung and Baek In Ha will squash her and Oh Young Gon later onㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
2. [+510, -12] I thought Baek Inha's acting wasn't so good but I really liked her when she grabbed Min Soo's hair today ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
3. [+55, -4] Oh Young Gon and Son Min Soo are unrealistically annoying but there are people like them out there
4. [+41, 0] Song Min Soo hardly has lines but she's more annoying that the noisy Baek Inha
1. [+2,833, -53] I don't care whatever Baek Inha does but I will like her so much if she stomps on Oh Young Gun's girlfriend next
2. [+1,448, -57] Ah what's happening in the preview!!!! I can't sleep ㅠㅠ First the bts of the back hug scene and now that kiss!!!!!!! And it's on a bed too!!!!!!I can't sleep ㅜㅜ
3. [+1,174, -43] CITT is freaking fun
4. [+770, -41] I love you CITT ㅠㅠㅠ
5. [+297, -10] I still don't like Baek Inha.. So annoying when she intentionally spilled the ramyun on the music notes~ I would be dying of cancer if I had a nuna like her
Osen- Naver: 'Cheese in the Trap', Park Hae Jin gives Kim Go Eun a backhug.
1. [+6,456, -68] The drama is fun because psychos keep lining up even if you endlessly peel them out
2. [+4,869, -56] Seeing Seol and Yoo Jung sunbae kissing in the preview made me happy but I'm nervous because of Young Gon in the end. He needs to shut up before he gets his mouth ripped off
3. [+3,654, -56] I can tell that tomorrow gonna be a one crazy episode just by the preview
4. [+3,508, -66] Ah. They did such a good job with the preview but next week's episode won't be airing!!!!!ㅍㅍ퓨ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ
5. [+1,075, -8] Park Hae Jin knows so much about angles ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋThat whisper last time and now the back hug. His angles looked good in bothㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋMy heart's fluttering so much
6. [+912, -7] How could an episode end in just 10 minutes?
7. [+859, -25] Yoo Jung's the most pitiful character ㅜㅠSeol-ah, please ㅜㅠ don't break his heart ㅜ
8. [+703, -5] The kiss in the preview is daebak... I can't wait for tomorrow
9. [+676, -7] I screamed during the back hug scene ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ.
Osen - Naver: 'Glamorous Temptation', Jung Jin Young eats poisoned food and passes out
1. [+395, -13] The most evil person right now is Moo Hyuk's father Kwon Soo Myung... His schemes are too heartless ㅠ
2. [+395, -26] The PM grandpa is for sure a villain but why do I get so concerned for him when he finds himself in life-threatening situations? ㅠㅠㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㄱㅋ
3. [+336, -8] Hyung Woo should throw his mom into prison first before the PM
4. [+297, -23] My heart is breaking for the Kang Suk Hyun ㅠㅠㅠ
5. [+116, -8] Since Kang Suk Hyun old now plus he's ill, either he won't live long enough because of this incident or he will be confined to his sickbed. During Jung Jin Young's acceptance speech, he said he'll make his hoobaes become more prominent in the drama. It's not so easy to earn viewers' favors when your playing a villain but in this drama, Kang Suk Hyun's the character that stands out the most. If the writer lessens his appeal, the drama's charm will also drop significantly
6. [+128, -13] "The person who cared for me was you" ㅠㅠㅠㅠ
7. [+100, -7] Seeing how Suk Hyun cares for Eun Soo so much... I just can't bring myself to hate him
8. [+112, -12] PM grandpa is a villain but I feel bad for him
9. [+87, -6] The best scene of this episode is when PM-nim passes out ㅠㅜㅠㅠㅠ His eyes, voice and facial expressions gave me goosebumps when he met Kwon Soo Myung and Eun Soo at the reception room
10. [+112, -17] I want PM-nim and Eun Soo to be together ㅠㅠ
11. [+87, -13] At this point, Kang Suk Hyun is the most pitiful
12. [+72, -9] It's usually satisfying when a drama protagonist gets revenge but I feel bad for the grandpa who's a villain. Even Iljoo was pitiful today
Xports News - Naver: 'Moorim School', Lee Hyun Woo apologizes after accidentally kissing Seo Ye Ji
1. [+1,113, -78] Ah ㅠㅠㅠ Lee Hyun Woo's really all grown up now. He looked sexy during the kiss scene. Yoo Shi Hoo and Soon Duk match so well
2. [+948, -58] Wow... Lee Hyun Woo's first kiss scene
-It's not his first. He had a kiss scene in a 2-episode drama before!
-So.. first Mon/Tue drama kiss then~
3. [+572, -46] Gasp!!!! My heart!!! ♥
4. [+419, -36] My heart is fluttering ㅠㅠ~!!!
5. [+144, -13] Like 'Blood', Moorim is the type of drama that gets better towards the middle KBS doesn't make use of their dramas' advantages. It would be interpreted in a different way if Moorim was picked up by tvN
6. [+95, -3] Poor Chi Ang.. ㅠ In the preview, Chi Ang asks Soon Duk to go on a date but she tells him to stop fooling around
7. [+161, -26] I really like Moorim School. People think it's a terrible drama because of the bad press it's getting... Please give it a chance
8. [+103, -11] This drama's better than I thought. It gets more charming the more I watch ㅋㅋㅌㅋ
9. [+69, -2] I like this drama's OST
10. [+70, -9] I don't care about anything else♡♡ I like Lee Hyun Woo so much ♡♡ Moorim is strangely addicting ♡♡
11. [+58,-5] I like Chi Ang and Soon Duk together but it would be much better if Chi Ang is not in a love triangle and just ends up with Sun Ah. He was so pitiful today ㅠㅠ Writer-nim, rather than a love triangle, I want Chi Ang and Sun Ah to be a couple. Dramas normally end it up with a love triangle, leaving the other side with no partner but I hope you keep it as Chi Ang♥ Sun Ah, Shi Woo♥ Soon Deok
12. [+55, -6] Wang Chi Ang♡Hwang Sun Ah.
Star News - Naver: 'Six Flying Dragons', Yoo Ah In draws sword to Kim Eui Sung.. The Seonjukkyu tragedy is nearing
1. [+4,254, -103] The best ending scene and the best preview. I gotta admit I'm amazed at the cast's talent. So much goosebumps when Hayeoga and Dansimga were being recited. It doesn't seem like these actors are playing the roles of historical characters but they're reincarnations of those people
2. [+3003, -76] The preview is super damn awesome
3. [+2,578, -59] Hayeoga and Dansimga. Wow
4. [+2,292, -55] The acting is gonna be so topnotch in tomorrow's episode
5. [+2,270, -49] Lee Bang Won and Jung Mong Joo reciting Hayeoga and Dansimga in the preview. Goosebumps
6. [+655, -19] Had a 1-hour time travel to Gorgyeo because of Yoo Ah In and Kim Eui Sung
7. [+592, -9] Wow. The directing for the Hayeoga and Dansimga scene is freaking superb.. The mood is just what I pictured in mind. The drama has no acting hole, the story keeps me at edge and directing is so so good
8. [+585, -13] Young Gyu's retreat ㄷㄷㄷㄷㄷㄷ
9. [+571, -10] The last 5 minutes is the highlight of this episode
1. [+267, -5] The preview is daebak..it's the best preview of this drama ever. Had no idea the Hayeoga and Dansimga narration would evoke so much emotions
2. [+234, -4] Tomorrow's episode is gonna be insanely amazing. This is the first drama that's ever done justice to Hayeoga and Dansimga. I'm also excited to see Moohyul and Cheok Sa Gwang.. Mark my words, tomorrow is gonna be crazy...
3. [+221, -12] First sageuk drama that I enjoyed with hardly any romance scenes. I learn so much about history when I watch it. The acting and directing are really good too
4. [+26, -1] I've been wondering all this time how the Hayeoga and Dansimga will be presented. I'm so excited to watch it tomorrow! Jung Mong Joo's always been a weakling from what I've observed but his force in the preview almost made me pissed my pants off .