Osen - Naver: 'Cheese in the Trap', Park Hae Jin's icy look, can be understood now
1. [+6,047, -66] Would've been better if Yoo Jung and Baek Inho talk it out and try to understand each other ㅠ
2. [+6,160, -219] I was totally disappointed in Yoo Jung when the story was shown in Inho's perspective but I regretted criticizing Jung after watching his own side of the story. Jung has his own wounds too
3. [+4,944, -75] I feel really sorry for Jung and Inho ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ
4. [+4,408, -155] But what was Inho saying behind the concours? Inho's not the type who would say that about Yoo Jung..
5. [+3,103, -52] Yoo Jung and Baek Inho have the type of bond that will only get stronger after a fight so I hope they resolve their misunderstandings soon
6. [+1,136, -14] The dad is the most problematic....
7. [+1,133, -16] This isn't even 'Same Bed Different Dreams'. If the story is seen in Inho's perspective, Yoo Jung appears hateful but when it's seen in Yoo Jung's perspective, Baek Inho appears hateful ㅋㅋㅋ It's fun anyway ㅋㅋㅋㅋ
8. [+1,109, -36] I honestly understand Jung's position too but it would be a huge shock if I found out that my closest friend is keeping tabs on me
Osen - Nate: 'Cheese in the Trap', Seo Kang Joon tells Park Hae Jin "I like Kim Go Eun"
1. [+366, -28] Inho is really pitiful ㅠㅠㅠㅠ In the preview, he's carrying Seol to the hospital but it's Yoo Jung who's lying on the hospital bed next to her. I feel bad for Inhoㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ Seo Kang Joon, hit daebak and see you in a sweet romcom
2. [+294, -27] Inho will only get hurt more.. I wanna go to him and treat his wounds ㅠㅠ
3. [+262, -14] Their misunderstandings have piled up and it's so sad that they ended up like this. I hope they resolve their misunderstandings soon ㅠㅠ But, my heart fluttered when Inho said she likes Seol ㅋㅋ
1. [+2,540, -58] I hope Yoo Jung and Inho can sort out their misunderstandings soon
2. [+2,298, -42] Both are pitiful. If they fought back in high school, they would've sorted it out by then
3. [+1,337, -32] I hope they talk it out soon
4. [+1,176, -108] Yoo Jung♥Hong Seol, Yoo Jung♥Inho
5. [+503, -17] What's more shocking is that there's only 4 episodes left
6. [+457, -9] It must've taken so much courage for Yoo Jung who didn't receive comfort to open his heart out to Seol. Unfortunate that we won't be seeing more of those in the remaining episodes ㅜㅜ
Osen- Naver: 'Glamorous Temptation', Jung Jin Young, viewers didn't expect to fall for 'halbae fatale'
1. [+553, -13] Jung Jin Young is awesome ♥
2. [+487, -16] I know he's a grandpa but he makes my heart flutter...
3. [+431, -16] He puts so much emotions into his acting...Really amazing of him
4. [+420, -22] Eunsoo doesn't deserve Kang Suk Hyun's love
5. [+104, -4] I keep forgetting that he's a villain
6. [100, -3] Can't imagine anyone in this role other than Jung Jin Young
7. [+109, -7] The ratings would hit rock bottom if he dies
8. [+94, -2] I don't sense that he's bad nor he's old. All I know is this grandpa makes my heart pound.. He's totally cool
9. [+86, -1] He enunciates every syllable very clearly. He suits intelligent yet tough roles
10. [+70, -1] This drama might not be his most famous work but he's oozing with so much charisma that he's outshining Hyung Woo, the main character. Cheering on halbae fatale
Xports News - Naver: 'Moorim School', Lee Hyun Woo vs Lee Hong Bin, who will be the ace?
1. [+319, -16] I hope Chi Ang won't end up hating Shi Woo too much
2. [+211, -9] They should team up and participate in the Moorim contest together
3. [+221, -13] Don't fight Shi Woo and Chi Ang
4. [+181, -12] Hyun Woo-ya....
5. [+147, -6] These two need to stop fighting ㅠㅠㅠㅠ
6. [+58, -8] Moorim's the type of drama that people will either like or dislike. But I'm enjoying it so much. Moorim hwaiting ♡
7. [+42, -3] Writer, just keep it as Chi Ang♥Shi Woo
8. [+30, 0] Chi Ang-ah, couple up with Sunah soon! She's fallen for you ㅋㅋ
9. [+22, -1] Wang Hao, Yoon Shi Woo, Hwang Moo Song have the key to Chunuijoo... but Wang Hao stole it at Yoon Shi Woo's house. If Sunah and Shi Woo are indeed siblings, all three keys have connections to Shi Woo's household???
10. [+21, -2] Shi Woo-ya, please end up with Soonduk~~~ Chi Ang, take the win ㅠㅠ Expose the identity of that weird company and become the successor
1. [+2,769, -56] Lee Bang Won: Ugh Jung Do Jeon makes me made... I must kill him..
2. [+2,073, -60] Jung Do Jeon is going too far
3. [+2,021, -96] ] Lee Bang Won makes more sense to me at this point than Jung Do Jeon
4. [+1,905, -77] Even I was getting mad
5. [+1,455, -42] When will the Prince's rebellion begin?
6. [+611, -24] Honestly, how is Lee Seong Gye any different from the last king of Goryeo? He agrees to everything that Jung Do Jeon says and even had his son arrested
7. [+443, -27] Jung Do Jeon is too contradictory. He seemed so proper while establishing the new country, but he lost his logic after thatㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ He just gave Lee Bang Won a motive to kill him ㅋㅋ Jung Do Jeon, you're up next on his list
8. [+404, -15] Lee Bang Won is the king after all~~
9. [+348, -7] At the cave, Boon Yi wanted for the two to reconcile but what she did was spark Lee Bang Won and Jung Do Jeon's conflict
1. [+570, -18] The writers are skillfully showing why Lee Bang Won has no choice but to kill Jung Mong Joo and Jung Do Jeon, and that the two are very different from each other
2. [+534, -24] A reason why Lee Bang Won can't resist to change is he gets persuaded easily. Yoo Ah In is perfectly acting out that process
3. [+390, -14] You realize how good at acting Yoo Ah In is when you feel empathy for his character ㅋㅋㅋ SFD is so fun. Can't believe it's ending soon
4. [+372, -10] I've completely immersed in this drama because these two are amazing at acting
5. [+66, -3] The climax of this drama will be Jung Do Jeon dying at the hands of Lee Bang Won
6. [+68, -5] Boonyi is a vague character. Feels like she's purposely butting in here and there