17 February 2016

[Spoilers] Gaekju, One More Happy Ending, Remember


Osen- Naver: 'Gaekju', Jang Hyuk who's branded as a traitor, can he save Kim Min Jung again?

1. [+360, -7] Seriously... They can't be referring to that 'jangsa' (funeral), right?

2. [+349, -14] Last episode tomorrow. I looked forward to a merchant drama similar to 'Sangdo' but I can't believe they've gone this far without a proper trade-related scene

3. [+277, -12] Writer, how about you go and get psychiatric evaluation? Are you having fun tormenting your characters?

4. [+257, -6] This drama didn't have a "good triumphing over the evil" kind of invigorating moment but rather, they glamorized a crazy shaman into a romantic sort of woman. The writer sure has weird ideas

5. [+177, -6] I am so fed up with the shaman, please get rid of her already. I just want the final episode to be all about trade, without Bongsam or the shaman in it

6. [+66, -4] Jang Hyuk, choose a better drama next time ㅜㅜ

7. [+54, -2] It must take some power to cast such amazing actors only to have them act out a boring script

8. [+49, -1] I'd like to see the lots of scenes of Bongsam as a successful man for the last episode . Is that too much to ask? Writer, you're terrible. The only reason I've been tuning in since episode 1 only to see the process of how he becomes successful

Naver
1. [+124, -7] In my years of drama watching, I've never a sageuk as makjang as this. I kept telling myself that it'll get better somehow but 40 episodes have passed and it never did! Will there be anything new at all for the last episode? Perhaps him finally deciding he'd like to do trade? Writer, stop writing dramas for the time being, find a job at a cider factory! Ugh~~

2. [+117, -19] Jang Hyuk-ssi, you're working hard to act out a ridiculous script. See you in a better drama. Kudos to viewers who are still sticking up for this

3. [+53, -10] Worst drama I've watched





====







Osen- Naver: 'One More Happy Ending', Jung Kyung Ho rescues Jang Nara who's become a victim of a scandal

1. [+3,259, -88] Goo Hae Joon is aloof while Song Soo Hyuk is aloof but gentle, that's how they differ. My heart flutters for Song Soo Hyuk and he was so awesome in the end

2. [+2,846, -49] The female reporter hoobae should delete her files before leaving... Once a troublemaker, always a troublemaker

3. [+1,990, -46] The writer's plan is to make viewers be put off by Go Hae Joon ㅠㅜㅜㅠㅠ

4. [+1,582, -52] Soo Hyuk-ah ㅠㅜHe was so sweet in the end ㅠㅜ

5. [+1,297, -41] Soo Hyun-ah, you're really awesome!!!^^ Who threw the rock?!

6. [+603, -24] Go Hae Joon is not interested in Han Mimo, I think she's the pitiful one. They were walking all day but  he didn't care to ask if her feet are hurting while Soo Hyuk knew right away at the elevator. Song Soo Hyuk's stole her away from Go Hae Joon once and he's trying to not let that happen again. But Hae Joon doesn't know how she feels ㅠ Please end up with Soo Hyuk

7. [+544, -21] If I were Han Mimo, I would be abnormal for not being swayed by Song Soo Hyukㅜ A male friend like him doesn't exist in real life!

8. [+440, -15] Even if he's hurt, he looks out for her first ㅠㅠ She can't stop herself from getting swayed




news 1 - Naver: 'Happy Ending', Ahn Hyo Sub, makes his entry as a heart-fluttering younger man for Yoo Inna

1. [+550, -9] He was handsome in 'Splash Splash Love', but he looks even more handsome with shorter hair

2. [+383, -10] I wish Yoo Inna gets her makeover soon ㅠ

3. [+233, -9] Omo, who is this flower boy ?!?!

4. [+54, -1] Give Dongmi a makeover!!!! Who sports a hairstyle like that nowadays???????

5. [+46, -1] Let Go Dongmi be in a relationship soon ㅠㅠ I feel bad that she's being robbed by that rubbish married man ㅠㅠ

6. [+39, -1] He was so handsome in yesterday's episode ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

7. [+35, -1] Been wondering where I've seen him before but just realized that he's Yoon Doojoon's bodyguard in Splash Splash Love

8. [+30, -1] He's actually a '95erㄷㄷ





====







tv Report - Naver: 'Remember', Namgoong Min in a trap, judgement day is fast approaching 

1. [+3,891, -41] "Turn the helicopter around. I said turn around" ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

2. [+3,252, -36] "Ya you bastards, I haven't boarded yet!"!!!

3. [+3,049, -39] What if Nam Gyu Man is actually a gagman?? ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

4. [+2,834, -35] Nam Gyu Man's shooting a comedy at the end ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

5. [+2,431, -28] "I haven't boarded yet"ㅋㅋ"Turn the helicopter around"ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

6. [+892, -14] What's with Nam Gyu Man today that he was so funny? ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ "I said turn the helicopter around! How come your thugs are stronger?"ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ "Turn the helicopter around. I haven't boarded yet, why are you guys leaving?"

7. [+816, -10] "You guys are the same thugs but why are my my men losing?!!!!!!" Dude's a gagman ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ "Catch me if you can"ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

8. [+719, -16] Funny as hell when the helicopter left him. Today was a sitcom

9. [+627, -9] Nam Gyu Man is so cute ㅋㅋ Is he really a villain? 


Mydaily - Nate: 'Remember', Yoo Seung Ho finds that Jeon Kwang Ryul is innocent 'Tears' 

1. [+426, -5] Nam Gyu Man is the funniest ㅋㅋ When he's questioning why his own thugs are weaker ㅋㅋ

2. [+388, -6] I was laughing so hard when the helicopter ditched Nam Gyu Man after he said "Bastards, come get me if you can"~~~ ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

3. [+351, -4] Nam Gyu Man says the funniest thingsㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Namgoong Min's doing a great job bringing life to this character ㅋㅋㅋㅋ I'm so sad that it's ending tomorrow 

4. [+39, 0] Nam Gyu Man (age: 32, aspiring gagman)


tv Report - Naver: 'Remember', Namgoong Min, not a villain but a gagman? 

1. [+1,230, -23] His acting is the best~~~!!!

2. [+873, -25] He's such a cool and awesome actor

3. [+860, -22] Whatever he does is definitely funnier than Gag Concert

4. [+136, -2] Nam Gyu Man is cute ㄱㅋㅋㅋ The thug and helicopter parts stood out in yesterday's episode. I thought I was watching a sitcom

5. [+128, -2] He's villain but he's so funny, I don't hate him at all. Hong Moo Suk is more annoying than him

6. [+128, -3] Namgoong Min gives you the creeps when he's acting scary and he's cute and makes you laugh in other parts. He's playing a villain but he's bursting with charms


-

0 comments: