28 February 2016

[Spoilers] I Have a Lover (Finale) + My Daughter Geum Sa Wol (Finale)


I Have a Lover










Mydaily - Nate: 'I Have a Lover', Kim Hyun Joo♥Ji Jin Hee, love wins in the end

1. [+252, -17] The earlier episodes were better but an unforgettable drama nonetheless. My favorite scene is when Ji Jin Hee recognizes Kim Hyun Joo's ringtone and grabs the phone away from her hands. I won't forget how that scene made my heart flutter.  The best lines would have to be "Because I've grown tired of love"... "Don't get tired of it this time"ㅠㅠ Thank you for creating a masterpiece!!

2. [+233, -9] How nice it would've been if Yonggi, Woojoo and Dr. Min were there...

3. [+181, -11] They look happy~~ Kim Hyun Joo is really beautiful ~~ Great work


1. [+326, -4] Despites the complications and episode cancellations they've been through, I didn't skip skip out on the episodes. Great job to the team

2. [+286, -3] The acting is so good

3. [+250, -1] I wish they  showed more of the supporting cast. What happened to Yonggi and Kyuseok?

4. [+223, -6] IHAL is a true drama ㅜㅜ I've enjoyed it, thank you!!!

5. [+71, -1] A nice wrap up but I wish they showed how Yonggi and Woojoo have been living



Star News - Naver: 'I Have a Lover' finale, Kim Hyun Joo♥Ji Jin Hee reunite and reconcile

1. [+2,073, -47] Their lips were on fire today... Been happy for the past 6 months thanks to IHAL

2. [+1,858, -34] Dokgo Yonggi, Doctor Min and Woojoo.. I wanted to see them but not even one scene of them ㅠㅠ

3. [+1,345, -31] I liked the ending but they should've included Yonggi too ㅎㅎ

4. [+1,169, -31] What a happy weekend it has been. I love you Choi Ji Eon, goodbye

5. [+1,054, -36] Good work cast and crew~

6. [+535, -12] Yeah, although the ratings were low, this drama's level is way above than Geum Sa Wol ㅠㅠ

7. [+479, -7] I liked how it's a happy ending but it didn't feel forced. There's still Eunsol's case and their mistakes left to sort out what matters is they go on with life working on bettering their themselves and their relationship. I like how the writer didn't give Eunsol a dongsaeng or some forced storyline like that. Having another baby won't heal those wounds

8. [+491, -13] A drama you can't judge by ratings alone. Great job

9. [+471, -7] Their chemistry is unrivalled until the end ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ♡

10. [+413, -8] Props to the cast and crew. Ji Jin Hee and Kim Hyun Joo, please reunite in another drama. How about in a sageuk? ㅋㅋ

11. [+334, -7] What am I left to watch now? I've never felt this empty after a drama ended





My Daughter Geum Sa Wol




Sports Seoul - Naver: 'My Daughter Geum Sa Wol', 70 minutes of tears and forgiveness

1. [+7,450, -62] Sec. Jo's wedding is the biggest twist in the entire drama ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㄱ

2. [+4,926, -59] Talk about an uncomfortable brother-sister relationship

3. [+4,638, -69] My family was so caught off guard when Sec. Jo appeared then we all burst into laughter when they showed Jillae as the bride

4. [+4,675, -212] This writer's pretty amazing too, she managed to keep the first 50 episodes purely makjang and left the last one as a touching episode. It's honestly creeping me out

5. [+1,619, -25] F*cking hilarious that Deuk Ye is wearing heals when her legs are supposed to be hurting ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ The writer sure is funny

6. [+1,650, -21] The son becomes a qualified architect while his dad ended up as a garbage collector and shoe shiner. How outrageous

7. [+1,533, -25] Why did Oh Hye Sang and Kang Man Hoo only get 5 years of jail time considering the crimes they committed?

8. [+1,414, -10] I would never have imagined a drama allotting a portion of it's airtime for a secretary's wedding

9. [+1,238, -26] The secretary is the true star after allㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ


Osen - Nate: 'My Daughter Geum Sa Wol' finale, the true winner is Secretary Jo

1. [+747, -6] Shittiest ending ever ㅋㅋ Sec. Jo's loyalty is amazing

2. [+613, -6] Yeah~ Been wondering how dumb of the Secretary to still be supporting Kang Man Hoo~ It turns out he was in love with Jillae~!!!ㅋㅋㅋ

3. [+585, -12] Freaking funny that Deuk Ye and Oh Wol's family attended the secretary's weddingㅋㅋㅋWhat's funnier is he stayed loyal to Kang Man Hoo who's hit rock bottom but he had a reason for doing so ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ


Osen - Naver:  Yeon Minjung and Secretary Jo, writer Kim Soon Ok's signature makjang 

1. [+1,139, -52] Writers like Kim Soon Ok should stay away from dramas...

2. [+843, -16] Sec. Jo's wedding is the most random thing ever ㅋㅋㅋ

3. [+549, -16] Sec. Jo ㅋㅌㅋㄴㅋㅌㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅌㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ This writer is not in her right mind

4. [+89, -2] You call this a drama... How embarrassing

5. [+77, -2]  Expect me to not watch another drama from this writer


0 comments: