22 February 2016

[Spoilers] I Have a Lover, Five Kids, My Daughter Geum Sa Wol, Signal


I Have a Lover







Osen - Naver: 'I Have a Lover', Jin Ji Hee♥Kim Hyun Joo, happy ending please 

1. [+309, -7] Jin Eon's friend was so funny yesterday ㅋㅋ

2. [+278, -9] Been a fan of Ji Jin Hee-ssi since I was in my 20s and now I'm an ahjumma in her 30s, I'm liking him more now than I ever did beforeㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋHe's a middle-aged actor but he just gets finer as he gets older. I hope you take in more good projects in the future

3. [+212, -4] There's only 2 episodes left, I hope they add more happy moments.. Even if they do, it's won't be enough. Why is the story stuck in this point? ㅠㅠ

4. [+212, -6] 2 episodes left ㅠㅠ I just wanna see more scenes of Hae Kang and Jin Eon living happily. Sad to see it end soonㅠㅠ

5. [+97, -1] "I'm going to sleep with you", this is such an antithesis ㅋㅋㅋBeing pathetic but passionate is Jin Eon's fatal charm ㅎㅎㅎ

6. [+67, -2] For the last episodes, show us Jin Eon and Hae Kang happily living their lives as a couple. I'd like to see Woo Joo's condition to be cured, have Doctor Min, Dokjo Yonggi and Woo Joo to return to Korea and settle in as a family. I'm upset that they didn't show cutie Woo Joo for 2 episodes

7. [+66, -2] Can't believe the drama that made me happy every weekend is ending next week...

8. [+37, -1] I'm so curious how this will end~~

9. [+36, -1] Choi Jin Eon's my ideal husband, except the part where he cheated of course ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

10. [+23, 0] At first, I didn't like this drama but the more I watched, the more I became so invested. We've been through so much episode cancellations and I'm so sad that it's ending~ Thanks to Jin Eon and Hae Kang, I always looked forward to the weekends

11. [+21, 0] My endorphin for the last 6 months ㅜㅜ My weekends are going to feel empty for a while

12. [+20, 0] Watching Episodes 47 and 48 for the third time. I only want the final week to be filled with Hae Kang and Jin Eon's lovey dovey scenes

13. [+20, 0] I don't understand Choi Jinri at all --  Why can't she get a grasp of what's happening



Five Kids





Herald pop - Naver: 'Five Kids', Ahn Jae Wook and So Yoo Jin who keep getting tangled up

1. [+58, -3] Objectively speaking, it's 5X better than 'Bluebird's House' and 'All About my Mom'. The plots for those two dramas were so crappy that they give me hope of becoming a writer too

2. [+46, -1] His acting gap with So Yoojin isn't very noticeable

3. [+61, -9] I'm surprised that Soo Yoojin's acting skills didn't wither away ㅋㅋ She's cute in this drama

4. [+10, 0] The last part's so funny~ I never watch weekend dramas but I'll keep up with this for the time being

5. [+8, 0] The story's predictable but it unravels in a fun manner. It has the same vibe as 'My Husband Got a Family'


Osen - Naver: 'Five Kids', first episode is daebak.. Hits 24.5% in ratings even without makjang 

1. [+430, -50] It's been so long since there was a weekend drama that's fun to watch. Ahn Jaewook, do well
2. [+318, -42] Long time no see Ahn Jaewook ^^

3. [+301, -39] So many likeable people in the cast. It's been a while since we saw Jaewook hyung

4. [+232, -39] I like the story! Do well~

5. [+80, -5] This time slot easily pulls 30% in ratings because other channels would be airing either news or baseball matches

6. [+61, -7] Ahn Jaewook and So Yoojin are good at acting but even if KBS airs the national anthem on this time slot, the ratings would for still exceed 20%

7. [+53, -6] But the husband cheated with the wife's friend, how is that not makjang?

8. [+57, -9] If they aired 'Reply' on this time slot, it would pull in >50% without a hitch




My Daughter Geum Sa Wol





Osen- Naver: 'My Daughter Geum Sa Wol' Baek Jin Hee takes Jeon In Hwa's side... 'Breaks up' with Yoon Hyun Min 

1. [+5,905, -79] Either the writer has been reading the comments or netizens are detectives in disguise ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ I can't believe she's been acting all this time ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ A shift in her character in that short amount of time

2. [+5,067, -69] It's ending next week but Sa Wol went from cancer mode to what her character is ideally supposed to be likeㅋㅋㅋ Has the writer been reading our comments? We actually knocked some sense into herㅋㅋ

3. [+4,376, -52] My Daughter Jekyll and Hyde

4. [+2,865, -44]ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Talk about random

5. [+2,415, -85]  Writer has sobered up at last

6. [+922, -9] Pretty sure the writer has been reading our comments ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Am Sa Wol's character is finally making sense a bit but Am Chan Bin is as stubborn as ever ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

7. [+833, -12] This damn makjang of a dramaㅋㅋㅋㅋ My Daughter the Spy

8. [+803, -15] My ideal ending: Kang Man Hoo gets completely ruined, Oh Hye Sang serves time in prison, Kang Chan Bin and Geum Sa Wol not getting back together, Geum Sa Wol and Jo Se Hoon fall in love and she becomes Woo Rang and Mi Rang's aunt. Deuk Ye and Ahn Nae Sang live their harmonious lives as in-laws

9. [+744, -12] The writer's been lurking in the comment sections apparently


Xports News - Naver: Song Ha Yoon shows up at Park Se Young's trial 

1. [+5,234, -141] Woah Oh Wol's freaking pretty

2. [+4,424, -101] I thought Geum Sa Wol was shooting Kill Me Heal Me. She doesn't even have multiple personalities but her mind is all over the place. My favorite parts are the Jo Family's scenes. Oh Wol's super pretty

3. [+3,336, -74] Han Se Gyu is playing Oh Hye Sang's lawyerㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Will he lose the case in this drama too?

4. [+2,747, -45] Han Se Gyu's playing a lawyer here???? Birds of the same feather, flock together indeed

5. [+2,346, -96] Seriously, look how stunning Song Ha Yoon isㅋㅋㅋ

6. [+675, -15] Signal's Han Se Gyu is a lawyer in this drama ㅋㄱㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ His winning rate is 0% so it looks like Hye Sang is going to jail ㅎㅎㅎㅎ

7. [+642, -13] I almost swore because I thought Oh Wol was gonna get kidnapped in the end

8. [+572, -29] Oh Wol's such a cider character,  she's so pretty to boot!! ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Secretary Jo is super funny too




Signal





Dong A - Naver: 'Signal', Hongwondong murderer Lee Sang Yeob was a child abuse victim 

1. [+5,111, -60] Made me realize once again that it's the surrounding environment that shapes a child's behavior

2. [+4,191, -21] This case has been scary....

3. [+3,271, -35] His acting gives me goosebumps ㄷㄷ ㄷ

4. [+2,649, -23] That's shocking. I feel so bad for him ㅠㅠㅠ

5. [+2,393, -304] He's one handsome murderer

6. [+1,051, -9] But his past environment doesn't justify his actions in the present

7. [+944, -9] Poor puppy ㅠ You shouldn't have kids in the first place if you're not responsible enough because you never know if your child grows up to be a murderer

8. [+941, -3] Chills ran through my body when Kim Hye Soo tripped but was dashing towards the culprit's house

9. [+677, -2] I was so mad when the mom was abusing the son. It's problematic that things like this is happening around us

10. [+598, -2] Wow, the murderer's past... I turned off the light and put on my earphones to get that movie theater experience but I got so terrified every time the mother raises her voice. I thought I was watching a horror movieㅠ I can't explain how amazing the story is getting. Thank you for letting us watch a drama like this

11. [+606, -5]  Please never hit a child

12. [+559, -7] The mom is a freaking psycho. Lee Sang Yeob's acting is amazing


Osen - Naver: If 'Signal' was a movie, would it break 10 million admissions?

1. [+10,111, -141] It'll immediately surpass 10 million admissions ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

2. [+8,327, -53] Signal is super fun and suspenseful~ It was directed by the Misaeng director and he's way better than directors on public broadcast

3. [+7,602, -56] I easily thought it's better the usual movie when I watched the first episode

4. [+6,108, -61] I'd buy a ticket right away if it was showing in theaters~ Surpassing 10 million admissions is a piece of cake^^

5. [+1,285, -8] You guys, it's a drama where a puppy can act. In fact, even the tangerines in yesterday's episode were acting




0 comments: