tv Report - Naver: 'I Have a Lover', Kim Hyun Joo and Ji Jin Hee, can they protect their love?
1. [+719, -15] Choi Jin Eon and Do Hae Kang have good chemistry. Please let them be happy ㅠㅠ Meanwhile, Jinri should get her act together ㅠㅠㅠ
2. [+567, -18] I really like Kim Hyun Joo. She's an amazing actress
3. [+519, -13] These two are breaking my heart ㅠㅠ
4. [+431, -15] Today's a heartwarming episode
5. [+310, -9] We've got a few episodes left ㅠㅠ Hwaiting~!!!
6. [+155, -4] The only 50-episode weekend drama that I looked forward to every week~ I know there have been several episode cancellations. IHAL team, be strong~ I'll keep on cheering until the last episode~ ♥
7. [+130, -3] Throw Min Tae Seok in jail for the remaining episodes. I want more scenes of Hae kang and Jin Eon together
8. [+128, -4] Ah.. It's been so long since I've heard Lee Eun Mi's OST ㅠㅠ This couple is so pretty and heartbreaking ㅠㅠ Please just let them love each other and be happy as much as they want!!
9. [+126, -3] Seems like they haven't caught Min Tae Seok looking at the preview. What will happen to Hae Kang's 2-year imprisonment?
10. [+75, -5] No other actress could've nailed this role better than Kim Hyun Joo
1. [+454, -46] I admit the psychology aspect is fun for a romcom but the random turn of events leave me so confused, like their conversation before the kiss scene yesterday and Sung Joon's confession in the last part of today's episode. I'm sure it was intended to be romantic but instead of just accepting the confession, Han Ye Seul was like "I'm a divorced single mom". I thought that was so random.. The editors should be more careful. There are people like us who are enjoying this drama
2. [+483, -56] They match really well
3. [+432, -52] Will tuning in until last episode because of Sung Joon.. But writer, please pay attention to the plot
4. [+307, -56] Sung Joon and Han Ye Seul make such a pretty nuna-dongsaeng couple. What's up with the criticisms? Stop writing comments or don't watch the drama if you don't like it. These actors are working their butts off, you're just hurting their feelings if they read nasty comments
5. [+73, -13] I don't think the cast can't save the story ㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜ The story's not romantic as it seems
6. [+39, -8] Mediocre story and acting. This episode was so corny. I gave up halfway
7. [+34, -7] Been watching this with Signal since episode 1 but the gap is getting so much wider. Sung Joon's line delivery is awkward, his tone is unnatural too. The writing and directing are problematic, it gives the drama a soap opera vibe... . You know what's gonna happen when you look at the preview ㅋㅋㅋ Should I continue or not?
8. [+22, -3] Journalists pitted this against 'Signal' but little did they know, there's 9% difference in their ratings
9. [+13, -1] Han Ye Seul was so awesome in 'Couple or Trouble'
10. [+12, -2] Just the type of drama you watch to kill time
Newsen - Nate: 'My Daughter Geum Sa Wol', Son Chang Min wants Baek Jin Hee and Yoon Hyun Min to get married
1. [+822, -17] I spent most of this episode swearing at Geum Sa Wol and Kang Chan Bin. They're as frustrating as choking on gogumas. I swore again when the preview came out... Ha... Why am I even watching this? Writer-nim, I don't need anything else, please kill Geum Sa Wol and Kang Chan Bin
2. [+748, -16] F*ck. Hye Sang wasn't the villain after all. Geum Sa Wol, Kang Chan Bin, these crazy bastards. I wanna watch this for Oh Wol so just get rid of those two
3. [+662, -11] Can't they just give Bo Geum Group to Oh Wol?
4. [+75, 0] The most sickening character in this drama is Geum Sa Wol
5. [+64, -1] It's would be way more reasonable if Jo Se Hoon and Oh Hye Sang get a divorce and then he marries Geum Sa Wol. The two leads are too disgusting
6. [+44, 0] Won't be watching Baek Jin Hee's next drama
1. [+10,040, -146] Sa Wol takes care of her man's family so well, why can't she do the same to her own family? ㅋㅋ What an eyesore. It's annoying when she sucks up to Chan Bin's mom and grandma
2. [+8,354, -146] Am Sa Wol calls her enemies "omonim", "grandma" while she calls her own mother "ahjumma" (tn: am = cancer")
3. [+7,866, -130] Am Sa Wol says she will get revenge for Oh Wol but throws away her mother who suffered more. Get rid of this cancer
4. [+6,918, -104] Kim Soon Ok's representative works are 'Wife's Temptation', 'Jang Bori is Here' and this one. But 'Wife's Temptation' was the most logical of all. In 'Geum Sa Wol', I don't know who is the real main character. The story's a mix of 'Wife's Temptation' and 'Jang Bori' but the two leads are unrivalled when it comes to being frustrating
5. [+5,272, -106] Change the title to 'Deuk Ye's daughter Jo Oh Wol'
6. [+1,305, -16] What baffles me the most is she doesn't care about the death of her grandpa, she's more interested in taking care of Chan Bin. It's a makjang, but it's a dirty one
7. [+1,247, -22] Geum Sa Wol and Kang Chan Bin are sickening. I've never seen a drama couple as awful as them. This drama makes me lose interest in the actors as well. The acting is terrible and it doesn't help that their characters are crappy either. So annoying
1. [+7,495, -46] What a satisfying scene. But it was the chief who shot God Jin Woong
2. [+6,888, -56] Kyaa... I'm at loss for words of the ending. I can't help but watch each episode
3. [+6,201, -68] The police chief is such a motherf*cker. He's a straight up trash that you can't recycle
4. [+5,503, -66] Cha Soo Hyun and Park Hae Young should team up to unravel the mystery to Lee Jae Han's death
5. [+1,871, -13] Imagine how draggy the plot right now if this was at a public broadcast. I like how they focus on one case at a time but never slack. They're so good at piquing curiousity episode after episode. The cops are so much fun too. Although the cases have connections to each other, it's never predictable. The writer's so good at untangling the complex knot. This is the best investigation drama this year. I will never understand why SBS rejected it
6. [+1,858, -11] Ahn Chin Soo will betray Jang Hyun Sung sooner or later ㅋㅋㅋㅋ Looking forward to it
7. [+1,540, -16] Lee Je Hoon's good at swearing.His pronunciation's so clear ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
8. [+1,248, -12] Solve Oh Dae Young's case and save Lee Jae Han~
9. [+1,084, -11] A romance-less drama is my type of drama
10. [+1,078, -9] Kim Eun Hee writer-nim, thank you ㅠㅠ
11. [+1,071, -9] Daebak. The cop who's with Jang Hyun Sung gives me goosebumps
1. [+1,105, -10] Wow. I wanna smack Jang Hyun Sung so bad ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
2. [+983, -8] Woaa..... That's what you call a true investigation. The gratifying feeling when the criminal is finally caught.. Please put Nam Gyu Man in prison the similar way
3. [+770, -5] What's happening in the end? ㄷㄷㄷㄷㄷㄷㄷㄷㄷㄷ
4. [+110, 0] The question is, can the chief hear the walkie talkie? ㅋㅋ
5. [+91, 0] Huge sigh of relief that SBS rejected Signal. If they did, Kim Won Suk wouldn't have been the director and they would've resorted to live shooting. This level of quality is hard to achieve on public broadcast