27 February 2016

[Spoilers] I Have a Lover + My Daughter Geum Sa Wol + Signal


I Have a Lover





Osen - Naver: 'I Have a Lover', Kim Hyun Joo♥Ji Jin Hee register their marriage, Gong Hyung Jin turns himself in



1. [+1,166, -30] Tomorrow's episode feels like a bonus, I can't believe it's ending ㅠㅠ Good work cast and crew ㅠㅠ

2. [+1,101, -42] Finally ㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜ Thank you ㅜㅜㅜ

3. [+913, -26] They're so sweet in the preview. The last episode is not to be missed

4. [+765, -31] ChoiKang couple forever ㅋㅋ

5. [+532, -22] Finally ㅠㅠ

6. [+218, -6] I've been happy these past few months thanks to Ji Jin Hee and Kim Hyun Joo^^ I won't forget IHAL.  I hope to see you both soon in your next dramas

7. [+213, -7]  The only drama that I looked forward to during the weekends, what will I watch now?. Everyone's been amazing~

8. [+214, -8] Woah Kim Hyun Joo looked gorgeous in the end ㅠㅠㅠㅠ♡

9. [+201, -7] I'm happy that it's a happy ending

10. [+173, -5] I thought my fingers were about to fall off hearing the cheesy lines todayㅎㅎI don't wanna say goodbye to Jin Eon and Hae Kang

11. [+155, -4] What will I live for now?



news 1 - Naver: 'I Have a Lover', Ji Jin Hee blames himself after knowing the reason why Kim Hyun Joo was jailed

1. [+184, -5] They've sorted out their misunderstandings~ Min Tae Seok is out of the picture~ And viewers hearts are fluttering  ㅋㅋ

2. [+148, -5] There better be lots of scenes with Hae Kang and Jin Eon together in the final episode

3. [+134, -3] Last episode ㅜㅜ My weekends are gonna feel empty ㅜㅜㅜ

4. [+132, -5] I wanna watch it forever ㅜㅜ Can't believe it's ending

5. [+100, -6] It's a happy ending!!!!

6. [+39, 0] But where are Yonggi, Woojoo and Dr. Min? It's been 2 weeks since we last saw them.  I miss that teamㅋㅋ

7. [+38, 0] The preview is making my heart fluter ㅠㅠㅠㅠ♡

8. [+37, -1] Seeing them happy made me tear up. I'm so sad that it's over so soon



My Daughter Geum Sa Wol






tv Report - Naver: 'My Daughter Geum Sa Wol', Jeon In Hwa risks her life to rescue Yoon Hyun Min, 'Sad ending'?

1. [+7,056, -95] Such crappy acting when he pretends that the styrofoam is concrete

2. [+5,292, -71] The cops couldn't catch the person that's right in front of them, Kang Chan Bin almost turned himself in just for that one pine tree, Oh Wol can teleport anywhere. This makjang drama is really unrivalled. Writer, stop messing shin Shin Deuk Ye

3. [+4,108, -77] The styrofoam wins for sure

4. [+3,994, -58] The styrofoam is dangerous

5. [+2,528, -59]ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

6. [+1,694, -11] Kang Man Hoo's crying scene is funny. I thought he was there for his son but he was like "Deuk Ye-ya" ~~~~~ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

7. [+1,606, -9] Kang Man Hoo wasn't there for his son but for Shin Deuk Ye ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

8. [+1,215, -10] How dumb are those 4 cops that they can't even catch one woman

9. [+1,135, -9] Oh Wol must've planted a GPS in Oh Hye Sang's body ㅋㅋㅋ She found her right away ㅋㅋ



Naver

1. [+2,701, -19] Am Chan Bin is more mad at the fact the pine tree burned than the murder

2. [+1,929, -28] The building collapsed because it's made out of styrofoam ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋLifting it is so pointless. In the midst of it all, Man Hoo ahjusshi's love for DeukYe is overflowing ㅋㅋㅋㅋ I burst out laughing when he said "Please give my leg to that woman"!! ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

3. [+1,384, -26] As if Secretary Jo was the real son ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ We finally know what his name is, Jo Jung Shik

4. [+1,128, -99] The prettiest here is Oh Wol



tv Daily - Nate: 'My Daughter Geum Sa Wol, Son Chang Min breaks down in tears at Jeon In Hwa's accident 

1. [+667, -9] Kang Man Hoo's clothes looked funny when he was running away ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Note how Secretary Jo is always wearing suits in dangerous situations ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

2. [+637, -8] Now I get why Do Ji Won passed out and was admitted to the hospital while shooting for the drama. I feel bad for the cast

3. [+508, -15] Poor Deuk Ye ahjumma. She's suffering alone in this drama

4. [+76, -3] My concentration dropped when Baek Jin Hee was crying. Please never give her lead roles anymore, her acting isn't even that good. This writer sucks for making Deuk Ye lose her leg

5. [+75, -1] Wtf, Kang Man Hoo heard about his son's accident but goes out and finds Deuk Ye first ㅋㅋㅋㅋ Anyone would say that Kang Man Hoo's a true romanticist ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ





Signal






Osen - Naver: 'Signal', Kim Hye Soo and Lee Je Hoon, please save Joo Jin Woong 


1. [+3,187, -27] The moment Cha Soo Hyun blurted "No..." when she discovered the skeleton, it means that she hasn't once forgotten Lee Jae Han and that she continued to search for him. But my heart hurts that she was hoping that the body didn't belong to him, that he's still aliveㅠㅠ

2. [+2,406, -23] How does it feel to discover the skeleton of someone you love ㅠㅠㅠ I was bawling at the last part. Please save Lee Jae Han and have a happy ending!!

3. [+2,253, -26] The drama puts most movies to shame

4. [+1,721, -21] That's so sad. Can't wait for next week...

5. [+469, -4] I want a happy ending, I don't mind how tacky it may be ㅠ It was so sad when Cha Soo Hyun said "no" upon discovering Lee Jae Han's skeleton

6. [+410, -3] I'm so proud that a drama of this caliber is airing in Korea



Osen - Naver: 'Signal', Kim Hye Soo and Lee Je Hoon unearth Jo Jin Woong's body

1. [+15,175, -78] I kept getting angry while watching...

2. [+10,472, -76] Woah. Jo Jin Woong hyung, no ㅠ

3. [+9,138, -63] I'm crying .....

4. [+7,382, -62] This drama is so good...

5. [+6,683, -87] I'm totally addicted!!!

6. [+5,161, -27] Today's episode was inspired by the Miryang gang rape case that happened 12 years ago. At that time, dozens raped a middle school female student and it was filmed on video. The victim's face was accidentally exposed and in turn, she wasn't protected during the investigation. She then transferred to another school to run away from it all but the perpetrators' parents went to find her to reach an agreement. The victim's alcoholic father agreed on just fifty million won settlement. Those bastards went around boasting about the incident as if they were heroes and continued to live comfortably like it didn't happen, they're worst than garbage. I hope this drama exposes that hideous past to everyone

7. [+3,644, -26] Does a person like Lee Jae Han exist in our society??

8. [+3,440, -32] What's the reason why the Miryang rape case wasn't reopened? Why weren't those rapists arrested?

9. [+3,077, -21] Someone posted a comment about the Miryang case on Facebook which was directed  towards one of the rapists who then replied "I know. So what?". It just goes to show that those monsters are living fine without any sense of guilt.  And the policewoman who supported those rapists was promoted a year after the incident causing people to bombard the Uiryeong police site with complaints.You can see the faces of the rapists if you do a quick Google search about the Miryang rape case

10. [+2,795, -24] I hope Lee Jae Han comes back alive and replace Jang Hyun Sung as the Investigation chief

11. [+2,146, -14] I was crying when Lee Jae Han says in the preview "I hope you're happy" ㅠ




0 comments: