Osen- Naver: 'Madame Antoine', Sung Joon realizes his feelings for Han Ye Seul
1. [+977, -52] This drama's really fun but it's a shame that it's on a bad time slot
2. [+800, -55] The casting's good, the concept is refreshing and the story's fun but it's true that the ratings are low because of 'Signal' ㅠㅠ Fun drama though
3. [+734, -38] Why are people making a fuss about the ratings? You guys should watch what you want
4. [+287, -36] Watched it today because Lee Seung Joon made an appearance~~
5. [+328, -59] Ye Seul nuna's pretty and good at acting
6. [+32, -6] Sung Joon's thick eyebrows are his charms but his hairstyle doesn't bring out his good looks. Staff, please do something about it
7. [+60, -16] Hyaa.. I had no idea this drama would be so unpopular. I think it's worth the watch. Should've moved the time slot on Mondays because I have nothing to watch that day
8. [+6, 0] Journalist, did you use your foot to take screenshots? ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Their mouths all look weird in the photos
9. [+19, -5] I started watching this drama after I saw the rerun for Ep. 4 ㅋㅋㅋㅋ Sung Joon's acting was never my cup of tea but his character here is cute despite his ferocious temper. It suits him well ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Han Ye Seul's not bad either. I like the story, the only upsetting thing is the time slot ㅠㅠ
Osen - Naver: 'My Daughter Geum Sa Wol', Welcome back Song Ha Yoon, goddess of refreshing scenes
1. [+1,776, -16] Even Song Ha Yoon herself thinks it's so ridiculous to act like a baby after losing her memories ㅎㅎ
2. [+1,424, -41] I'm pretty sure Oh Wol is the female lead of this drama ~~~~
3. [+1,194, -21] Deuk Ye-nim's right hand is Oh Wol. She's the true refreshing character here.. This episode is the first part to God Oh Wol's revenge
4. [+878, -33] Jo Oh Wol is back~~
1. [+6,739, -123] Sa Wol already so frustrating but she should at least realize what she's doing. She makes Deuk Ye suffer, it drives me f*cking crazy. Can we just tie up the male and female lead together and smack them?
2. [+6,225, -84] What's up with Kang Chan Bin?.....
3. [+5,080, -75] Should climb up first before making any decisions. She's about to fall off but still has time to be like "Oh Wol, is that you?"... Ugh My Daughter Am Sa Wol (tn: am = cancer)
4. [+3,364, -113] Secretary Jo hardcarried today
5. [+1,514, -21] I don't know why I'm watching this low level drama and I hate myself for wanting to watch it again tomorrow
6. [+1,391, -19] Kang Chan Bin and Geum Sa Wol are freaking annoying
7. [+1,299, -7] In the last part, Geum Sa Wol should be sneering at Kang Man Hoo... Why is she giving the dirty look at Deuk Ye???????? That just makes her seem dumb ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ
Osen - Nate: Park Se Young caves in to misery... Is she out of her mind?
1. [+646, -6] Cancer Chan Bin and Cancer Sa Wol are more annoying lately than Hye Sang
2. [+564, -3] Kang Chan Bin is the scariest ㅋㅋㅋㅋ
3. [+422, -7] Kang Man Hoo's family is totally funny ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋThey give the drama a sitcom feel ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
4. [+64, -1] What's with Kang Chan Bin? Is he turning into a villain too? ㅋㅋ Writer, you're so funny
5. [+57, -3] Baek Jin Hee should enrol herself in an acting academy after this drama. She needs to take a break from playing the lead role for a while
6. [+56, 0] I want to see Kang Chan Bin and Geum Sa Wol's collapse
tv Report - Nate: 'Signal' Kim Hye Soo dies from freezer truck's explosion.... Shocking plot development
1. [+1,028, -15] If the past changes, so does the future. They'll catch the real culprit and Kim Hye Soo will come back alive!!
2. [+980, -21] I don't need any other special shows for Seol. Can't they just air Signal?
3. [+124, -1] SBS rejected to air Signal ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋThat SBS department head who rejected it should submit his resignation letter ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
4. [+86, -2] I think the real culprit's family will press false charges against Jo Jin Woong and he won't be able to save Kim Hye Soo ㅠㅠ Is happy ending too much to ask? ㅠㅠ
5. [+69, -1] I wonder why SBS rejected Signal. Misaeng was originally set to air on public broadcast but it was picked up by cable and hit daebak. For Signal to be helmed by Misaeng's director and writer Kim Eun Hee plus an amazing cast, what's the reason for refusing ? The lack of love line could be a reason ㅡㅡㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
6. [+53, -1] Park Hae Young's so sexy in the preview when he says "I will arrest you"
1. [+9,133, -95] Wow, Jo Jin Woong's so cool in the end when he said "You're dead now". Another movie-like episode. I was shocked that Kim Hye Soo died but Jo Jin Woong will catch the real culprit and change the future
2. [+7,488, -164] We shall never forget the Seongsu Bridge Collapse 1994.10.21
3. [+6,634, -94] The tears that the three leads have shed would amount to an ocean ㅠㅠㅠ Lee Jae Han's disappearance and Park Hae Young's brother's incident will be resolved so that the current Park Hae Young is living a different life. I hope that Cha Soo Hyun and Lee Jae Han will be a couple and get to meet Park Hae Young by chance. I want to see them happy and smiling in the end
4. [+5,293, -86] Kim Hye Soo is alive. Jo Jin Woong will save her for sure
1. [+633, -16] Lee Jae Han's lines in the end..
"Is it similar over there? If you have the money and connections, you can live well no matter what dirty acts you commit?"
I could feel that he's genuinely furious.
2. [+536, -8] Their anxious facial expressions are daebak ㅠㅠ Feels bitter to know that the world didn't change even after 20 years.. It would still be the same in 2036
3. [+392, -3] There's a number of explosion scenes today but my heart explodes every single time I watch this drama because it's just so good. I anticipate every episode ㅠ
4. [+41, -2] I've said this so many times but tvN dramas are outstanding. I Need Romance series, Reply series, Nine, etc~~ They're refreshing and so much fun