5 February 2016

[Spoilers] Madame Antoine, Signal


Star News - Naver: 'Madame Antoine', Han Ye Seul finds out about Sung Joon's experiment goal but she got fooled once again

1. [+1,049, -50] Fun drama but I watch 'Signal' first and watch the reruns of this

2. [+855, -21] For now, she's the subject of their experiments but the three will eventually fall for Go Hye Rim ♡

3. [+615, -22] Sung Joon's steaming in jealousy..  Looking forward to it ㅋㅋㅋ

4. [+498, -44] I like this type of drama. It's really good too ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

5. [+311, -35] I keep noticing Sung Joon's chin

6. [+72, -11] Fun dramaㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅜ  Looking forward to seeing Bang Sung Joon's jealousy in tomorrow's episode

7. [+34, -1] No matter how handsome or capable a guy is, if I find out that I'm just a subject of his experiment, I would feel so betrayed. I'd have to block him out of my life

8. [+37, -4] I like the lightness of this drama but it's sad that it's getting buried because of Signal



Newsen - Nate: 'Madame Antoine', Sung Joon asks Han Ye Seul "Shall we sleep?", spend the night in jail

1. [+384, -26] Sung Joon's acting never changes...

2. [+363, -21] Sung Joon's robotic acting is always the same. It's so similar to his acting in 'Can We Get Married' a few years back. Han Ye Seul's overacting is the same since Na Sang Shil

3. [+235, -17] Why is it airing at the same time as 'Signal', of all dramas... ㅠㅠ

4. [+73, -7] Why does Sung Joon always play the lead role? He's not even lead role material

5. [+55, -3] His acting here is similar to his acting in  I Need Romance, Discovery of Romance, Hyde Jekyllㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

6. [+37, -6] Who is his sponsor that he gets the lead role every single time? Is it because he's good-looking? He acts well?



=====




Star News - Naver: 'Signal' Jo Jin Woong regrets communicating with Lee Je Hoon... "I shouldn't have started this"

1. [+5,071, -64] This drama is crazy amazing. Although it's a detective story, the twists and turns are so unpredictable. Like what Jo Jin Woong said in the end, he shouldn't have have started communicating with him

2. [+3,868, -54] I couldn't figure out what today's incident is all about

3. [+3,665, -34] I don't take a bathroom brake because I'm scared I might miss something important... What is this drama exactly?

4. [+3,643, -47] Jo Jin Woong's such a great actor

5. [+2,982, -41] The episodes are too short. I hope they extend it to 2 hours

6. [+966, -8] If the Daedo incident ahjusshi is not the culprit, then he's really pitiful

7. [+852, -13] Reply's episodes are almost 2 hours long, why is Signal only an hour? !!!!!

8. [+800, -10] Wow, every scene in this drama gives me shivers.. I hope Lee Je Hoon shares his walkie talkie secret to Kim Hye Soo soon ㅠㅠㅠㅠ Her charisma is oozing when she said "You killed him"

9. [+754, -7] Poor Lee Jae Han. The woman he loves dies, he arrests his close friend whose daughter also dies ㅠㅠ he should throw away the walkie talkie


Osen- Naver: 'Signal', Jo Jin Woong and Kim Hye Soo, love line or no love line?

1. [+1,642 , -53] I don't care if there is no love line,  I just want Jo Jin Woong to be aliveㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

2. [+1,012, -15] This drama's really daebak. The story us so good enough to outshine American dramas. It's engaging and it makes you stew in curiosity ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

3. [+886, -71] It's obvious that they will have a love line just by looking at the night duty scene. But I think, it's only one sided-love in Kim Hye Soo's part

4. [+124, -3] I don't mind if there is no love lineㅠ I want the three leads to be alive

5. [+97, 0] It seems like Cha Soo Hyun either has a crush on Lee Jae Han or she's just yearning for him as a colleague



Osen- Nate: 'Signal', Lee Je Hoon and Jo Jin Woong, scary butterfly effect... Can they catch the real culprit? 

1. [+455, -6] Daebak, I'm watching a movie twice a week. tvN dramas are really the trend. Cheese in the Trap on Mon/Tue and Signal on Fri/Sat. If they have Wed/Thur dramas, I would be at peace for the whole weekㅋㅋㅋ

2. [+445, -6] The guy in the Daedo incident is such a good actor. He did a good job mixing creepiness and sadness on his face during the washroom scene

3. [+51, -2] All tvN dramas are crazy fun ㅋㅋ The previews make you anticipate the next episode and they put much more effort at making them than public channel shows.

4. [+43, 0] I wouldn't get sick of this drama even if I watch the reruns. There's a good balance of touching and tense moments. Why is Signal's running only 60 minutes when Reply has 60 minutes per episode? Either raise the running time to 90 minutes or air everydayㅋㅋ


-

0 comments: