Osen- Daum: 'Remember', Yoo Seung Ho's Alzheimer's disease worsens... What about Park Sung Woong?
1. [+530, -3] Writer, I'm tired of this stuff already!
2. [+469, -2] Don't write a drama if your skills are not up to it.. What an embarrassment
3. [+234, -2] That scene proves how rubbish this drama is
4. [+161, -1] Is this even a drama?
5. [+91, -2] Yoo Seung Ho's agency sucks at choosing projects. His cable drama drama with Jo Hye Jung flopped. The story's so makjang too
tv Report - Naver: 'Remember', Yoo Seung Ho's memory red light
1. [+4,750, -39] Jin Woo's disease starts when the clock strikes 11
2. [+3,556, -39] What's happening in the end? War with Memory Loss ㅜ.,ㅜ
3. [+2,733, -41] "The defendant has caught Alzheimer's"
4. [+2,583, -58] Talk about a suffocating drama ㅠㅠ
5. [+930, -12] The strong point of the plot used to be Jin Woo's memory skill, but it went downhill after adding in the memory loss plot. The writer's running out of ideas
6. [+700, -12] Detective Kwak is the funniest
7. [+642, -11] Attorney Park: Jin Woo-ya, why'd you turn me into a dementia patient??
8. [+499, -15] Park Dong Ho "Heol I was a dementia patient"
9. [+401, -20] Aigoo Jin Woo-yaㅠㅠ I feel bad for you. Prosecutor Tak brought Lee Ina with him, does that mean he's a spy? Writer, there's only 3 episodes left so stop torturing Jin Woo now ㅠㅠ
tv Report - Naver: 'Happy Ending', Devilish Jung Kyung Ho sways Jang Nara
1. [+2,084, -110] She can't help but be swayed ㅠㅠ Goo Hae Joon and Song Soo Hyuk have different tendencies but Han Mimo matches with Song Soo Hyuk ㅠㅠ
2. [+1,654, -84] Watching this drama for Jang Nara because she's too pretty
3. [+2,009, -294] Why are people only talking about Kwon Yool? I like Jung Kyung Ho more.. Quit the husband-hunt thing already. Seems like people aren't over Reply yet
4. [+951, -39] Han Mimo-ssi~~ I envy you
5. [+654, -52] The love square is forming. Looking forward to it!!
6. [+392, -13] The Kim Gun Hak couple is the most realistic, I feel like I'm watching my own story.
7. [+348, -35] Han Mimo's always the one who confesses first but she might've wanted to feel like she's being loved... I understand her
tv Report - Naver: 'One More Happy Ending', Jang Nara and Kwon Yool's anxious first kiss
1. [+455, -12] It's only gonna get messy if she gets back with Jung Kyung Ho
2. [+406, -11] Poor Kwon Yool
3. [+378, -15] Han Mimo is annoying. Doesn't think about what she did wrong and she's constantly talking about another guy. I like other parts of this drama, I just can't stand Mimo's temper
4. [+51, -1] The ending's really obvious. Jang Nara and Jung Kyung Ho realize their feelings, they get back together after breaking up with Kwon Yool who gets back with former wifeㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ Kwon Yool's so pitiful. He matches so well with Jang Nara, why is her character like that?
5. [+46, 0] At first I thought it was such a refreshing concept for a public broadcast drama but there' always the cancerous characters who pop up at some point. Han Mimo is the most annoying
6. [+45, -2] Han Mimo's so ridiculous. She doesn't acknowledge her faults and always gets angry first ㅋㅋ Han Mimo and Song Soo Hyuk are both stupid characters
7. [+35, -1] The plot is getting weirder
8. [+30, -1] Even in 'Let's Eat', the girl was so into him but she ends up falling for another guy... Why does Officer-nim have no luck in this drama too?ㅠㅠ