7 February 2016

Triplets and Song Il Gook say goodbye to 'Superman Returns'


Osen - Naver: 'Superman', Sad to see the triplets go, welcome Soda siblings

1. [+8,890, -140] Manse's last words moved me to tears...If I'm sad, the dinosaur uncles would be sad too.. How can a little kid be so thoughtful and pretty with his words??

2. [+6,093, -84] I liked the triplets too but I also learned so much from Song Il Gook-ssi. Thank you for allowing us to care for them in over a year you've been in this program.Wishing you happiness!

3. [+5,064, -91] Triplets, thank you for everything

4. [+4,910, -75] Manse was so awesome in the end~ They take after their dad's trustworthiness and their mom's thoughtfulness~ Thank you triplets

5. [+3,596, -77] Triplets ㅜ ㅜ ㅜ ㅜ

6. [+1,179, -18] Daehan quietly sliding pieces of fruits into the skewer for the uncles to eat and doing the dishes without his dad telling him to. I'm so proud of him ㅠㅠ

7. [+1,027, -14] I just wish for the triplets to grow up knowing that they're loved by so many people.. Grow up healthy and happily just like now

8. [+910, -20] Manse-ya ㅠㅠㅠㅠMinguk-ah ㅠㅠDaehan-ah ㅜㅜㅜ Grow up well ㅠㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜMy Sundays have been happy thanks to you



Osen - Naver: 'Superman', preview revealed for Lee Bum Soo ♥Soda siblings 

1. [+505, -13] Genetics are scary. He's a complete copy of Lee Bum Sooㅜㅜ

2. [+416, -37] I think their mom would make an appearance too just by looking at the preview

3. [+498, -70] The kids are jjang cute. The nuna's always tagging around and she reminds me of my younger sister ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Looking forward to them!

4. [+414, -61] I think Sarang is leaving soon seeing as how they're giving her more air time

5. [+83, 0] Daehan, Minguk and Manse, great job

6. [+70, -8] Didn't even bother to include Daebak in the preview~ Favoritism is severe already




Sports Today - Nate: Song Il Gook's wife Judge Jung Seung Yeon makes an appearance, triplets "Dad prepared the lunchbox"

1. [+1,424, -42] Didn't see her face clearly but I can see Minguk in her ㅋㅋㅋ

2. [+1,328, -47] "If I'm sad the dinosaur uncles would get sad too" ㅠㅠㅠㅠ I'm sobbing ㅜㅠㅠㅠ

3. [+1,106, -34] Minguk really does resemble his mom

Daum
1. [+341, -29] Triplets, thank you for the happiness you gave us.. Thanks to Song Il Gook for  choosing to share his moments with his children at their most beautiful age rather than hiding them from the public eyes. I love you triplets and I'll remember you forever~

2. [+294, -29] I love you triplets

3. [+254, -21] Bye triplets

4. [+138, -18] Although I once felt sorry for Daehan, he's such a reliable kid, Minguk is smart and full of aegyo, and Manse is carefree and playful. Grow up well. My Sundays were always filled with happiness! Always be happy!! I love you triplets




-

0 comments: