20 March 2016

1N2D + Infinity Challenge + Running Man


1N2D






Xports News - Naver: '1N2D', Ahn Jung Geun's dignity in Harbin, 'The spirit of independence'

1. [+11,483, -55] I respect Dr. Ahn Jung Geun.. His mother was also an amazing person, she must've been desperate to save her son. I bawled my eyes out reading the letter. She's called a 'hero's mother' for a reason. Thank you so much. Korea's independence, hooray!!!

2. [+9,593, -41] I kept crying today ㅠㅠ 1N2D, please do more history-related episodes ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ Thank you for letting us learn about this piece of our country's history. Thank you!

3. [+8,965, -40] Today's 1N was solemn. I respect you Dr. Ahn Jung Geun, thank you

4. [+7,405, -34] I never expect 1N2D to make me cry...

5. [+2,285, -4] Today was informative and sad, I was overcome with so many emotions.  Many are calling Korea a hell to live in but I'm proud of it. Although it's only through a variety show, I'm so thankful to 1N2D for restoring my sense of patriotism

6. [+2,283, -4] I didn't know that the story of our freedom is a painful one, sorry that I took it for granted

7. [+2,149, -7]  We are living well right now thanks to our freedom fighters. I've learned so much today. Please do take a moment to remember the Ahn Jung Geun sacrificed his life on March 26th while fighting for our independence

Nate
1. [+1,556, -16] I hope a lot of people tuned in to 1N2D today. Thank you very much to everyone who took part in the independence movement

2. [+1,471, -14] We failed to protect his dying words

3. [+1,369, -12] There's so much to learn from this episode. Thank you Harbin for protecting our history

4. [+98, -1] I think Yoo Hojin is such a good person. This episode made my heart stop,  thank you for organizing it. I learned so many things



Star News - Nate: '1N2D', Kim Jong Min, a history genius... 'well-informed' genius 

1. [+876, -14] Cried watching a variety show. I'm sincerely thankful of the production team.

2. [+871, -12] I cried all throughout.. We're able to live like we do now because of people like him, thank you once again. Although he loved his homeland so much, he still to this day hasn't return. I wish he can return anytime soon

3. [+825, -13] What a valuable time to be able to feel his patriotism for his country. I wish to see more shows that talk about our ancestors and our history. Thank you 1N2D ^^

4. [+67, 0] Reminds me of when Lee Soo Geun asked in 1N2D before  "Why are we going to Dokdo?" and Kim Jong Min replied "Because it's our home, we are going because it's our land. Japan keeps saying it's theirs". He was so cool when he said that, he has a clear vision of history





Naver
1. [+55, -1] As a regular viewer of 1N2D, I can tell you that yesterday was its most legendary episode.. If you're a citizen of this nation, you must watch it. I'm thankful to Ahn Jung and all who fought for our freedom, we won't ever forget you... Long live, our independence!! I'm ashamed of myself for not knowing much of our history but on the other hand, it made me think of various things. It's honestly the most legendary episode I've watched from 1N

2. [+42, -1] Yesterday's episode is the best out of the episodes 1 seasons 1-3

3. [+12, 0] Thank you Yoo PD



Infinity Challenge







Osen - Naver: 'MuDo', A tearful competition for Jung Junha because Gil will be with him 

1. [+19,397, -397] So touching when he gave Gil a hug in the end, I cried. Lovely MC Minji, congrats

2. [+16,248, -345] I got goosebumps when he said "don't laugh". I teared up when he hugged Gil ㅠㅠ

3. [+13, 101, -290] Why is my heart breaking over this ㅠㅠ He said "don't laugh"but I started tearing up ㅠㅠ

4. [+11,111, -253] That's heartwarming. Daebak

5. [+10,972, -558] Gil... I missed you

6. [+2,976, -63] They can't show the stages to prevent spoilers... MuDo's production team is the best

7. [+2,6230, -69] I cried when they hugged ㅠㅠㅠㅠ Even more sadder seeing Haha watching them from afar ㅠㅠㅠ

8. [+2,578, -55] An episode that proves why the show lives up to its name. Infinity Challenge!!!

Nate
1. [+1,268, -49] He was laughing at first but when he and Gil hugged in the end, I cried too. Putting aside the things he did in the past, I admit I missed Gil

2. [+1,220, -44] Got me choked up when they hugged

3. [+71, -9] I hope Gil returns to MuDo

4. [+70, -11] He became so likeable after joining MuDo, and he didn't lie like Noh Hong Chul. It would be cool if he returns to the program



tv Report - Nate: 'Infinity Challenge', Zico praises Jung Junha's rap for 'Tayo' "Outstanding diction"

1. [+1,401, -25] Junha hyung is 46 years old.. He knows the younger ones will pick on him but it's admirable to see him work hard in SMTM. Do well Lovely MC Minji

2. [+1,157, -25] I feel bad for him but he's serious about it ㅜㅜ His hard work is such an inspiring thing to see Jung Junha hwaiting

3. [+1,042, -23] Lovely MC Minji. Your hard work is admirable

Star News - Naver: 'Infinity Challenge' takes on a new challenge and breaks an unwritten law... collab with Mnet

1. [+7,598, -100] Two things that Jung Junha gained: first, an image on SMTM 5. Second, Mnet won't use him for malicious editing

2. [+5,459, -122] Cried along with Jung Junha ㅠ_ㅠ

3. [+4,844, -387] I hope he returns to MuDo... Gil hwaiting

4. [+3,123, -218] I thought Mnet wouldn't be up for a collab, but they agreed on it~

5. [+923, -20] Mnet said yes since it's MuDo they're working with ㅋㅋ They're in it for the ratings, how could they refuse that offer

6. [+848, -10] Come to think of it, the first tv show he appeared since coming back is MuDo...That's meaningful



Running Man








Osen - Nate: 'Running Man', Analyzing Monday Couple and Yoo Jae Suk 'unexpectedly fun' 

1. [+401, -15] Am I the only one who thought Yooneunim's chic side is way cooler, especially when he said to the driver "Be good to her"  ㅎㅎㅎㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ They say he usually speaks in low tone, it's so true ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

2. [+249, -12] As expected of Yooneunim

3. [+42, -4] Workaholic Yoo Jae Suk ㅋㅋㅋㅋ But still, he manages to give life advice while reading his scriptㅋㅋㅋ

4. [+33, -4] Why are people hating on Monday couple? Just think of them as onscreen couple like how Kim Hye Ja and Choi Bol Am are just acting couple

5. [+26, -7] Running Man was fun today

6. [+22, -3] Running Man, do well



Osen - Naver: 'Running Man', Song Ji Hyo's perfect proportion "NO plastic surgery", proved to be a natural beauty

1. [+3,885, -95] Woah... freaking pretty...

2. [+3,279, -92] I've seen Mongji and she's 100X prettier in person than on tv....  The screen just doesn't do her face justice

3. [+3,117, -104] Song Ji Hyo is a goddess

4. [+2,231, -67] Too pretty

5. [+304, -14] She even looks pretty with no makeup and in plain attire but when she has makeup on, she's a total goddess. She's really pretty

6. [+371, -38] Honestly, all of the female guests on Running Man are average-looking if you compare them to Song Ji Hyo ㅋㅋ Her bare face is so pretty too but she's even more gorgeous with makeup on

7. [+268, -19] I thought she had plastic surgery but whenever they did close ups on her eyes in 'Jumong', she didn't look like she had any work done


Osen - Naver: 'Running Man' Lee Kwang Soo on Song Joong Ki syndrome "I'm super jealous"

1. [+4,117, -146] ㅋㅋㅋTime to hand over the Asia Prince title to his friend Song Joong Ki ㅋㅋ

2. [+3,773, -62] But still, Song Joong Ki has so much affections for him that when he was in Greece he wrote "Joong Ki ♥ Kwang Soo  on a stoneㅋㅋㅋ May your bromance last a long time

3. [+2,618, -144] Asia's Prince has been changed ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

4. [+2,547, -92] Kwang Soo is likeable but our captain-nim is so cool

5. [+1,658, -35]ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ



0 comments: