tv Report - Naver: 'Cultwo Show', Shim Eun Kyung "I'm 23 years old and a motae solo... I get indirect experience with dating through movies"
(tn: motae solo = single since birth/never been in a relationship before)
1. [+1,907, -33] Why look down on the fact that you're a motae solo? I was a motae solo for over 30 years until I met the person I'm about to marry
2. [+1,605, -33] If she's only 23, then that's normal
3. [+1,583,-31] If you've never been in a relationship at that age, it is totally normal, why the fuss? I'm actually envious that she has yet to experience something that's close to pure love
4. [+216, -12] So what if you've never dated before? I'm a motae solo too and I'm proud of it
5. [+132, -10] Korea is probably the only country that looks down on motae solos. They're not even people who committed some crime but they're frowned upon ㅋㅋㅋ
6. [+146, -15] I'm more surprised that she's 23 than the fact that she's a motae solo
7. [+86, 0] Why does it matter if you've never been in a relationship?... You never know if you'll meet the person you'll get married to somewhere along the way
8. [+139, -18] As someone who's 43 and never dated before, this gave me a good chuckle
9. [+141, -28] She's only 23 but it's like she's on a mid-life crisis
10. [+41, -3] Cha Yuram too kept saying that she's a motae solo but had a shotgun marriage with an ahjusshi in his 40s...
11. [+32, 0] Never feel ashamed and weird that you're a motae solo