13 March 2016

Ahn Jae Hyun and Goo Hye Sun before they went public with their relationship

"Disguising yourself on dates is not easy. You have to admit to it if you get caught."

When asked if he's currently in a relationship: "Right now, I'm dating secretly"

"I want to have a happy family soon. I date with marriage in mind"

Instiz: Ahn Jae Hyun who's sitting next to Goo Hye Sun mentions that he's dating secretly  before they went public 

-Is this why paparazzis didn't give up on them for a year?

-Everyone is dating but me ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

-Marriage....I like how blunt he is

-Have a happy relationship






Daum cafe: How Goo Hye Sun's reaction when Ahn Jae Hyun momentarily forgets that they're secretly dating

-What is Goo Hye Sun holding?.. A strawberry box, I suppose?

-What the... My heart is fluttering

-These are my most favorite photos out of the ones Dispatch has ever taken

-Honey is falling from their eyes

-What a lovely couple

-Probably the sweetest photos from Dispatch

-How cute is Ahn Jae Hyun? Ah he looks so in love ㅠㅠ

-Please date for a long time

-Not a fan of Ahn Jae Hyun but I've never seen him smile that way... Honey falls from his eyes

0 comments: