1. [+1,481, -42] What if, like Gaekju, there won't be any noodle-making scenes but rather the plot will be more about dating. It's gonna go makjang and only in the last episode they'll show them setting up a noodle shop, then it would end happily ever after
2. [+1,059, -40] The pressure must be high because it's the drama after Descendants of the Sun
3. [+698, -24] KBS is like, after God of Merchant (tn: part of Gaekju's title), let's do God of Noodles
4. [+513, -28] Another 'God' drama...
5. [+375, -17] Do I expect to see fighting scenes while the characters are eating noodles?
6. [+59, -5] Jung Yumi and Gong Seung Yeon, they cast 2 actresses from Six Flying Dragons
7. [+67, -6] Perfect sense of smell? It's looking to be another predictable story. There's a number of dramas with characters who have perfect sense of taste. If writers decide to give their characters these abilities, they might as well weave it nicely into the story instead of adding stupid love lines and love triangles
8. [+72, -14] Avoid dramas with 'God' in their titles, 99% of them are makjang
9. [+32, -5] She's really pretty and a good actress but her acting comes off as weak in SFD because her co-stars are just too good in comparison
10. [+26, -3] God of Study, God of the Workplace, God of Merchant, God of Noodles. KBS is obsessed with the word 'God' ㅋㅋ
11. [+92, -27] If she was in Red Velvet, she and Irene would be their top visuals.. I'm a little disappointed that she didn't debut as a member but I'll keep cheering for her as an actress
12. [+16, -2] So basically, it's about dating at a noodle shop?