1. [+1,900, -71] They somewhat don't match
2. [+1,646, -136] I admit she's a good actress but it's better to give her these lead roles after she reaches adulthood
3. [+1,320, -40] Huh...? What's up with this pairing?
4. [+1,191, -65] This doesn't seem right Sae Ron-ah..
5. [+788, -31] What "chemistry" is there to look forward to? She's still pretty much a kid
6. [+267, -7] Well this is pitiful considering it's Yoon Shi Yoon's comeback drama. It would be hard to relate to their emotions and there won't be any kiss scenes since she's a kid
7. [+248, -7] Feels like a big failure already
8. [+217, -9] Um.. They have a big age gap... And it's not like she'll pull off an adult role either
9. [+205, -8] A minor cast to act like an adult?
10. [+221, -16] There are so many other actresses in their 20s they could've picked like Seo Yeji or Ha Yeon Soo. Why pair him up with a kid?