29 March 2016

Music Captain's 5th straight win on 'King of Masked Singer'


Star News - Naver: 'King of Mask Singer', Music captain's five straight wins.. the legend continues

(tn: Just to clarify, "today" actually means Sunday, the day the show airs. I just got the request today)

1. [+2,837, -99] It's not a question of whether he's good or not, his class is different

2. [+1,993, -78] That's right. The Music Captain won't lose that easily

3. [+1,850, -74] Today, Music captain sang the best song out of the ones he's performed so far!! Must be because psychedelic rock is his specialty but woah.. he's the best ㅠㅠ He's the next contestant after Pansori that I'm sure would be crowned the king

4. [+664, -24] I used to watch Mask Singer because of Cleopatra but I'm watching it lately because of the Music Captain. You get this fresh feeling when you hear him sing~ I'll enjoy another performance again next week^^

5. [+656, -27] Watching Mask Singer because of Music Captain. I've never watched this or other singing shows on tv before but he makes my heart race when he sings that I wanna promote him to other people

6. [+613, -27] His 'Spring rain' rendition today is out of this world. So much shock from today, I'm still shivering

7. [+557, -23] Watching this show because of Music Captain




Ten Asia - Naver: 'Mask Singer', Music Captain's 'Spring Rain' performance on another level...5 straight wins 

1. [+1,399, -64] Woah today was totally daebak ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Let's go for the 6th win please Music Captain-nim

2. [+1,295, -53] Just insaneㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Amazingㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

3. [+1,162, -47] Goosebumps from the humming in the beginning to his high notes in the endㅠㅠ

4. [+970, -51] As expected of God Hyun Woo's class. Let's go for 10 wins!

5. [+842, -39] Today was the best

6. [+423, -19] I knew he'd win just by the humming alone in the intro

-

0 comments: