1. [+1,106, -15] As a matter of fact, Nam Gyu Man is a lead role
2. [+861, -9] Hul, it's his first lead role? I thought he's been playing lead roles all this time...
3. [+830, -9] Namgoong Min hyung, congrats on your first lead role!!! I'll make sure to watch it
4. [+30, -1] He's such a good actor but never once played a lead role. His screen presence is lead role-level though ㅋㅋㅋ
5. [+28 -1] This is my time knowing about thisㅋㅋㅋ Hope you can show amazing acting to your heart's contents!!!
6. [+27, -2] Apart from that, he made a cameo in 'Cheomdamdong Alice' as Moon Geun Young's boyfriend and his acting was great. He played a poor guy who cried wondering about his salary and the debts he owed. He said something like no matter how hard he tried, he can't get out of his situation. His acting was so good and realistic and made his character relatable
7. [+25, -1] He was born with the talent but took him 18 years to get to his first leading role while idols easily snatch up these opportunities thanks to their agencies. F*ck
8. [+13, -1] Hard to believe Bong Maru in 'Can You Hear My Heart?' was only a supporting role