Osen - Naver: 'Babysitter', Jo Yeo Jung and Kim Min Joon, brutal fraud couple
1. [+2,971, -68] What a crazy drama
2. [+2,351, -79] Script, editing, directing and Jo Yeo Jung's acting, all of those were perfection. Unfortunate that the male lead and second female lead were miscasts
3. [+2,182, -73] Jo Yeo Jung's mad acting and the directing were exceptional. I gasp when Jo Yeo Jung stabbed Kim Min Joon at the greenhouse ㅋㅋㅋㅋ
4. [+2,183, -90] A rediscovery of Jo Yeo Jung. I don't even want to say anything about the rest
5. [+588, -12] Good music and directing skills were such a waste for a short drama
6. [+591, -18] Woah, felt like a movie ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ It's overall freakish but the cinematography is lovely..
7. [+571, -12] The title is 'Babysitter' but the story is all about a couple who is neglectful of their child
8. [+548, -23] I see this drama dealing more with psychology than with affairs
9. [+413, -9] The cast better be thankful to Jo Yeo Jung ㅋㅋ Who else acted here other than her?ㅋㅋWatching this drama made me realize that an actor needs to meet a good writer while a writer needs to meet a good actor
10. [+379, -5] This drama is daebak. Jo Yeo Jung's acting skills are superior, the directing and script are perfect
Glamorous Temptation (Finale)
Mydaily - Naver: 'Glamorous Temptation' finale, 50 episodes is too long
1. [+561, -24] SFD finished with 17% viewer ratings but seeing how Glamorous Temptation pulled in 13%, I think they put up a strong defense too
2. [+331, -19] Although a long drama, it's decent considering the ratings were consistently in the double digits
3. [+237, -40] This drama has been nice
4. [+174, -29] It went on for too long but I stuck through it because I loved the younger cast's episodes. It got redundant at some point but the actors worked hard
5. [+23, -1] 13% is a pretty good number. No wonder MBC kept it going and didn't opt to end its run early
6. [+41, -9] It was good ㅋㅋㅋ This reporter is such an anti
7. [+30, -6] It was like unwinding a ball of yarn. No forced storylines and the ending is clean. Good cast and good story
8. [+27, -2] Glamorous Temptation's been enjoyable^^ Why is this article so subjective?
9. [+43, -10] What kind of article title is that? There were people who enjoyed it and I think it did pretty well while airing with a popular drama like Six Flying Dragons. Jung Jin Young is also a reason why I loved this drama! Choi Kang Hee, Joo Sang Wook and everyone, good job!
10. [+27, -5] The BGM is amazing
Herald Pop - Naver: 'Pied Piper' Shin Ha Kyun investigates with Jo Yoon Hee... pied piper is Yoo Joon Sang?
1. [+416, -16] Fun drama but Jo Yoon Hee should tie her and I wish she was a bit smarter.. How come negatiators in dramas are depressed and weak?
2. [+338, -35] The drama's fun but the viewer reactions are sour ㅠ It doesn't have pace as fast and script as elaborate as 'Signal' but it's good that they're making use of uncommon subject matters and experimenting with suspenseful directing. If you think about it, it's opening up a new chapter for Hallyu dramas, it's a positive thing
3. [+224, -27] The hearing scene was awesome, I wish more people give this a chance
4. [+153, -14] Didn't the bank robber in episode 2 or 3 look surprised at the mention of the pied piper? It was after he saw Yoo Joon Sang, I think he's the pied piper..
5. [+144, -11] Yo Joon Sang is the pied piper??? ㅋㅋㅋㄱ
6. [+108, -9] Please tie Jo Yoon Hee's hair, having it loose like that is not useful nor pretty. Her hair and shoes as a cop are not suitable at all
7. [+86, -5] The female lead's character is damn frustrating. Can't the writer make her as refreshing as Shin Ha Kyun's character
8. [+74, -4] Tie the female lead's hair. Take a look at how female cops do it in real life
9. [+83, -12] Shin Ha Kyun is carrying this show alone. Today was boring although I was super focused watching the hearing scenes. The female lead can't act and the story is a sloppy mess. I can't believe they can only do this much even after casting Shin Ha Kyun ㅠㅠ
10. [+66, -7] Had to switch the channel because I can't empathize with the female lead's emotions, she breaks the flow
Six Flying Dragons (Finale)
Sports Today - Nate: 'Deep Rooted Tree's Song Joong Ki's past is SFD's Nam Da Reum?
1. [+392, -13] Nice to see the child Bang Won come back to portray his son ㅋ That kid's such a good actor, he'll definitely grow up handsome ㅎㅎ
2. [+365, -8] The overlap with Deep Rooted Tree and Six Flying Dragons and the actors from before left me in awe... Amazing drama, amazing acting... I'm sending my round of applause. Thank you for creating it
3. [+285, -5] The Daemado Conquest gave me goosebumps
4. [+27, -1] What do I watch now? Hard to believe that a 50-episode drama went too fast
5. [+24, 0] Signal's long gone, SFD is over... Should I watch Deep Rooted Tree again? Hurry up and release season 2 of Signal
6. [+21, 0] When will there be another drama like SFD? This is the first drama that made me feel this way ㅠ I wanna watch the whole thing again
1. [+190, -14] Best ending out of all the dramas I've seen..
2. [+149, -15] I've always waited for Mon/Tue to watch this. I'm so sad it's over ㅠㅠ SFD thank you!
3. [+138, -12] SFD has been the best these past 6 months
4. [+55, -2] I see some comments bashing Shin Se Kyung but I'm just so thankful to the production team that Baek Jin Hee didn't get the role
Xports News - Naver: 'Six Flying Dragons', Yoo Ah In as Lee Bang Won, a king's lonely path
1. [+4,000, -64] Why did I feel sad watching the six dragons' get-together scene in the last part? ㅠㅠ I shouldn't be too attached to a drama but... ㅋㅋ
2. [+3,249, -69] Thank you so much. It takes hard work to produce a masterpiece like this!!!!
3. [+2,991, -68] Lee Bang Won's charm is his hidden tenderness behind his icy nature ㅎㅎ
4. [+2,919, -61] Deep Rooted Tree in SFD's ast episode.. Should I watch that again...It's over ㅠㅠ
5. [+2,702, -57] Actors, staff and writers, thank you for your effort. This drama has made me happy. Thanks again
6. [+1,243, -24] The best ending. The young Sejong declaring the same statement as Sambong and Boon Yi represents the six dragons' ultimate intentions. I keep connecting what the invention of Hangul meant to the people at that time to what Sambong said before that it is important for people, especially the ones who are not in trade to learn how to write in order to bring them closer to the Great Cause. Eventually, Sejong ended up building the dream that the dragons weren't able to fulfill. The directing in the final episode is astonishing and breathtaking
7. [+1,026, -21] Now I know the reason why Boon Yi only remained nothing more but a lover to Lee Bang Won. To him, Boon Yi is the embodiment of his beloved people. Like the people, Boon Yi is similar to the wind, something that's impossible to capture ㅠㅠ That aspect is more ardent than the two of them ending up together, it will surely linger on me for long