10 March 2016

[Spoilers] Come Back Mister + Descendants of the Sun + One More Happy Ending (Finale)


Come Back Mister




Osen - Daum: 'Come Back Ahjusshi', Jung Ji Hoon one step closer to finding truth about his death...Is Yoon Park the key? 


1. [+167, -48] Today was damn funny

2. [+151, -38] This drama is hilarious in so many ways. Funny how Yoon Park's name in the drama is Jung Ji Hoon ㅋㅋ

3. [+146, -42] What an enjoyable episode

4. [+55, -15] I laughed so many times today. Jung Ji Hoon's acting as Hae Joon is awesome

5. [+30, -4] I bet Yoon Park killed him to steal away Da Hye

6. [+37, -12] Jung Ji Hoon is proving that he has a broad acting spectrum, there's not a role that he can't pull off. He's handsome to boot

7. [+31, -8] This show tugs at your heartstrings one moment and makes you laugh out loud the next. Hands down the best of the 3 Wed/Thur dramas

8. [+20, 0] Did Rain rehearse with Kim In Kwon? His mannerisms are very similar, it's astonishing.. The writer probably demanded for those details but it doesn't feel like one is imitating the other, they worked on it together

9. [+29, -11] Descendants of the Sun is basically just a love story between a soldier and a doctor. There's no substance, this drama is way better



Naver
1. [+2,261, -85] Rain and Oh Yeon Seo's scenes together are the funniest ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

2. [+1,703, -77] The ending gave me chills.. What exactly is Yoon Park's identity?

3. [+1,401, -76] Jung Ji Hoon and Oh Yeon Seo are freaking awesome at acting. Their chemistry's good too~ I acknowledge Oh Yeon Seo's acting skills!!

4. [+1,453, -151] Jung Ji Hoon's acting is honestly pretty good

5. [+1,095, -61] I keep being suspicious of Yoon Park. Is he a baddie or not? ㅋㅋ This drama is so good!!!

6. [+313, -6] Yoon Park is suspicious

7. [+314, -17] Fun drama!!!! ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋThe ladies here are goddesses ㅜㅜ



Descendants of the Sun






Mydaily - Nate: 'Descendants of the Sun', Song Joong Ki and Jin Goo head back to Uruk to rescue Song Hye Kyo and Kim Ji Won 

1. [+1,249, -12] Every time the Alpha Team is walking, it's like watching a runway show

2. [+1,137, -16] My heart almost jumped out of my chest during the helicopter scene

3. [+856, -15] Woah it's so good.... Joongki is really awesome

4. [+ 67, -1] The characters are well-written, the female characters are particularly awesome. I love that there's no love triangle

5. [+57, -1] The helicopter scene is damn amazing ㅋㅋㅋ

6. [+54, -7] Onew's acting is actually good



tv Report - Naver: 'DotS', Onew bursts into tears... certified 'idol actor'

1. [+730, -31] This part was really sad. DotS is fun

2. [+805, -63] His acting is not bad, don't you think?  He's doing a good job

3. [+708, -42] His acting is better than I expected, I'm surprised

4. [+588, -21] I'm tearing up. This drama has these touching moments too. I love it

5. [+662, -59] His CPR skills are awkward but he nailed his crying scene

6. [+244, -10] I cried with Onew ㅠㅠ Today was so sad ㅠㅠ

7. [+224, -6] This scene made me cry ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅜㅠㅜㅜ

Naver
1. [+13,375, -134] The scene of them descending from the helicopter using ropes  ㅋㅋㅋㅋ This drama is crazy ㅋㅋ

2. [+10,068, -117] The helicopter scene is so cool ㅜㅜ

3. [+8,845, -131] Why am I tearing up? This episode is heartbreaking. I'm so sad for that section leader

4. [+7,812, -182] When the two of them were walking away from each other, I was expecting a back hug but I can't believe it ended so awkwardly without even showing next week's preview ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ Captain Yoo Shijin, be safe

5. [+6,028, -130] You are my everything~~

6. [+2,472, -65] I though I was watching a movie when the helicopter's light rays were shining down those 6 guys while they're walking away. I was so sad for GooWon couple today

7. [+2,343, -37] The commander sent Seo Dae Young to Uruk because he knows he's the only person who'd risk his life saving Yoon Myung Joo

9. [+1,896, -33] It's just a scene of him tying her shoelaces but my heart was beating so fast  ㅠㅠ




One More Happy Ending (Finale)






Osen - Nate: 'One More Happy Ending' Finale, Jung Kyung Ho♥Jang Nara realize the meaning of marriage

1. [+218,  -17] Kwon Yool is the biggest victim. Fuck

2. [+209 , -13] Cast, you've worked hard through it all

3. [+216, -24] It's been a fun drama. It made me think deeply about the meaning of marriage. Good work cast. Jang Nara is so youthful and pretty and Jung Kyung Ho-ssi suits romcoms so well~

4. [+47, -12] It was fun up until the 4th episode. The writer totally turned Jang Nara and Jung Kyung Ho into loathsome characters. Poor Kwon Yool. I'm just glad it's over

5. [+25, -2] The whole thing is anticlimactic

6. [+19, -5] I dropped this drama when the writer stubbornly pushed for Han Mimo and Song Soo Hyuk while she was still in a relationship with Goo Hae Joon.. An example of bad love line between leads




news 1 - Naver: 'Happy Ending', Jang Nara♥Jung Kyung Ho, from arguments to finding love again 'Happy ending and remarriage'

1. [+2,371, -72] Although the ratings were dismal, this drama has been so precious to me! Thank for making a good drama~!

2. [+1,246, -53] Good casting but it's unfortunate the story didn't hold up well. You all did a good job

3. [+1,074, -61] I liked this drama ㅎㅎ

4. [+801, -35] Thanks for your hard work cast

5. [+226, -8] As a single mom, I used to be so insecure of how people viewed me and I was scared of dating another person but seeing Song Soo Hyuk overcome his pain and finding love again, it gives me hope that I too can do the same. Even it's just a drama, I'm thankful for the encouragement I got from it

6. [+153, -12] Jung Kyung Ho's acting really did shine in this drama and it was wasted as well

7. [+161, -16] Everyone is so into DotS but I stuck to this all the way. I'm so sad it's over, I really liked it

8. [+136, -15] I'm jealous of Sooyoung

9. [+127, -12] The characters were charming, if only the story was more interesting... But I'm seeing Jung Kyung Ho in a different light. Thanks to him, I'm off to watch Falling for Innocence again

10. [+97, -8] Jung Kyung Ho fighting!! I'll wait for your next drama




0 comments: